1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What song best describes you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Absol6028, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Absol6028

Absol6028 What did you say...?

Basically what the title says.

What song describes how you are? How does it describe you? It could be a silly answer like I'm about to put or a serious answer. So, what describes you all?

To me, I think the song The Hollow Wings by Followbane for several reasons. One being that it's about Black Pegasus and come on, who doesn't love Pegasus? Also, You can hardly understand the lyrics and people can hardly understand me so I guess that works out. :p

If I had to pick a different song to describe me, it would be Beast And The Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold. Just the name describes it. I'm a beast. :D

So, what song\s describe you?

2. □□□□□

□□□□□ Everyone's doing it!

Soldiers of the wasteland-Dragonforce
    Im Feirce like the guitar in that song.

3. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

I think the song that matches me is
    Numb-Linkin park
    i think it matches me because everyone wants me to be someone so im tired of it already :/ and i always feel numb lol

4. HyenaHaze

HyenaHaze Serial Experiment

Dirtbag by Brad Sucks

"It seems you've mistaken me for someone who cares. I'm just a dirtbag under the weather (and overrated)."

5. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

tonight tonight by hot chile rae