• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What song would you like to have played at your funeral?

poix_the_yak

I stay noided

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I know the first one is a joke, but what? Why would the second be a good song for a funeral??

I might like Wish You were Here by Pink Floyd

It is not a joke. I want people to party at my funeral. Tik Tok will serve as a reminder that time is running out for all of us, and we should spend our time partying and brushing our teeth with a bottle of jack.

Spookz

Lumos
It is not a joke. I want people to party at my funeral. Tik Tok will serve as a reminder that time is running out for all of us, and we should spend our time partying and brushing our teeth with a bottle of jack.
*slow clap*

I'm not sure what I'd go with– haven't put much thought into it to be honest. I might go the classy route with Mme Piaf.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Smile, by Uncle Kracker.
Hopefully someone would agree with the lyrics. :p

Unoin

Going Underground by The Jam, but seriously Newborn by Carpark North, however cruelly ironic it is

Last edited:
I'm Gonna Fly by Sydney Forest.

It's pretty nerdy since it's the song at the end of KiKi's Delivery Service, but then again, when has being nerdy stopped me from doing anything.
It's a really pretty song though, and it gives people a nice idea of closure.

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
"Still Alive" from Portal

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

For those that dont know... Its the song that says, "I get knocked down, but I get up again. You are never gonna keep me down."
But id stop it before it starts saying "pissing the night away"

:3

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Indestructible by Disturbed :3 then Free Bird by Lynard Skyard directly after.

McBatch

oh man it cant just be one song there would be songs after song after song

i have to say a lot of bob marley

some dub fx

star wars

theres too many to list off for now