• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What sports do you play if any?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
WHat sports do you play, if any?
School Name?
Schol Colors?
What sports are you interested in?

Talk about the sports you play and love. :)

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
I played Baseball for about 6 years, but over the past 2 years, I've been playing tennis, and I managed to get on my school's Varsity last season. Yeah. Pretty much.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I played american football and soccer since I was a little kid, but I stop playing american fotball which it was the best experience in my life, and right now I'm playing soccer and swimming.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I take karate, does that count? I've been in it for two years, and I'm a little more than halfway to black belt.

Last edited by a moderator:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i used to play squash semi regularly, i should really get back into now that i've got a new racquet (my brother's friend broke my old one)

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I used to play hockey in HS and college, but I quit after I kept getting injured (I'm made of glass, I swear). I tore my knee up, separated a shoulder, tore muscles, got a pair of concussions. Lots of fun stuff. I played a little of every position, but I specialized on defense.

Nowadays I play pick-up ultimate frisbee every week in the spring -fall with my buddies.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I play baseball.... Sometimes. I play about every position, mostly outfield and first base. I currently can't play cause of my other sport, rodeo-ing. I team rope, bull dog, and I ride bulls, currently sitting nice with a shattered elbow, and a cracked rib.

for those who don't know bulldoggin is where your on a horse, and they have a chute in the middle, while your on the side, in the chute is a steer calf. They let it go andit usually runsstraight. You run along with it, then jump off, grabbing its head, stick your feet out, and pull on it to bring it down. Fastest time wins. Bad thing is some calves turn the other way and it snaps their necks. Killing them instantly.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I play American Football. My school colors are purple, black, and white. It's the best sport ever. I think about next season everyday, since it'll be my bestone yet, and I might start on both sides.

(the sprite in my sig looks kinda like me, except the colors and design aren't my exact uniform, and the stance is so wrong)

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

THE GOOD OLD HOCKEY GAME

IS THE BEST GAME EVER PLAYED

AND THE BEST GAME EVER PLAYED

IS THE GOOD OLD HOCKEY GAME

Hockey is the best sport, no questions, your opinion doesn't mean anything

GOOD OLD CANADIAN SPORT OF HOCKEY

maple syrup

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I used to play Football (American)

Now I just do Powerlifting. I actually have a meet tomorrow.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Football (American)
Wrestling-Did a lot better there than in football. Even placed in a few tournements

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I was never really a sports person. To this day, I don't really like playing or even watching any sports. I did a lot of dancing when I was younger, because that's stereotypically what girls do while the boys do sports or martial arts, right? My parents and friends tried to get me into sports, but it just didn't click with me.

Oh wait, but there's an exception: fencing. The only sport I've ever played and really enjoyed at the same time. I never entered any tournaments or anything, but I did become my teacher's favourite student in our classes, and I enjoyed it all throughout. Of course, since I'm small and light yet don't really like to run around a lot, fencing is probably the sport that's best suited for me anyway. And plus I just love carrying around a sword. (Then again, who doesn't?)