• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Starter Did You Choose?(PR 2)

Which Starter Did You Pick?

• Starly

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose Pachi. Its adorable and good with the electric attacks. Munchlax and Starly really didn't fit me well...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i choose that squirl thing as my starter, i never used it but i couldn't
go on an adventure without it.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I chose Starly as my first pokemon. The assist was pretty helpful at times as apposed to how Muchlax's and Pachisiru's assists would have been. Plus I'm just crazy for that cute little bird. ;D

mewfanforlife

I chose Starly because I thought you could obtain the other two again early in the game but Starly was much later otherwise. Otherwise, I'd have gone with Pachirisu for its better Assist. Now that I have all the starters though, I don't use any of the starting three.

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
i chose munchlax just cuase i like him

burlytone23

Killer Trainer!!!!!!
I chose starly by accident. I wanted a pachirisu.

Mothy

Pachirisu is the one I chose. The assist is great, and it looks so cute when it is happy. It was my best partner pokemon.

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
I chose Pachirisu. He's just the only Pokemon out of the three who seemed interesting. I was just thinking to myself, "you can't really go wrong with the electric element, right?" Since I barely ever use Assists, that part really didn't matter to me.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I picked Starly, even though I wish I picked Pachirisu.

Status
Not open for further replies.