• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter did you choose?

What starter?

• Chimchar

Votes: 125 36.5%
  • Piplup

Votes: 114 33.3%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 99 28.9%
  • Can't remember

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
I chose chimchar, my first ever pokemon now a lv100 infernape. ;390;

bushie

i chose chimchar i thought it made the game much easier. personally chicmhar is the best starter in platinum with its fight moves empoleon is no problem

ebevan91

I chose Piplup the first time, cause I like Water types the best.

Second time I chose Chimchar.

And today I restarted Platinum and chose Turtwig.

cape

[insert title here]
when i first played diamond i chose Piplup
due to the fact it's the cutest...

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Chose Chimchar for Pearl. But I'm having an un-scratchable itch to restart the game and pick Turtwig, just because it is under appreciated.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I choose Piplup in Pearl, then Chimchar in Platinum. I'm going to choose Turtwig once I get Diamond.

blackterminator3

Chimchar in Diamond and Platinum.
Tortwig in Pearl.

G50

No longer posting
I chose Piplup for the original runthrough, then Turtwig, and finally Chimchar.
Piplup's line is one of my favorites especially with the Steel typing for Empoleon.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Chimchar was my first ever pokemon. Now it's a level 100 infernape. I restarted my Diamond game than chose turtwig.

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
l always loved grass type pokemons... Platinum was my first game and i picked Turtwig... Nicknamed Calderon... :p

richm88

shiny hunter
I just bought platinum today out of a 2nd hand gaming shop and I chose chimchar.on pearl I chose turtwig but I alwayd choose either the water orgrass starter so I chose fire this time to break the mold

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I chose Turtwig for Pearl version, but now I like Chimchar more. I really hate it when I change my mind about starters a few years later. >.<

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
piplup. how can anyone resist his luppyness?

i played diamond twice. piplup was the easiest, with chimchar in second

Status
Not open for further replies.