• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter did you choose?

What starter?

• Chimchar

Votes: 125 36.5%
  • Piplup

Votes: 114 33.3%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 99 28.9%
  • Can't remember

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bro

Cool story bro
Piplup on pretty much my ever playtrough. It has very nice evo line and I really like Empoleon. I think I chose Turtwig once but I can't really remember. ;080;

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Chimchar. I'm a fire/electric type trainer by preference. I also use a water pokemon, but I prefer Gyarados over Piplup

golduck#1

The first time I ever played the game I got turtwig. I didn't know what the Pokedex looked like at the time so it was fun. However the newest game I have started, Platinum, I have chosen Chimchar because of the lack of fire types because I couldn't trade so Magmar was out and I wanted Jolteon also.

Ausgirl

Pearl: Piplup
Platinum: Turtwig

Lately I always pick the water-type pokemon first, followed by the grass-type pokemon in the directors cut version.

Canada

Banned
I think I chose Turtwig the first time I played, but I choose a different one every time I start over.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Piplup. I love that water/steel typing.

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Always either chimchar or turtwig, as i dislike the moves empoleon learns for a playthrough, and find he has too many weaknesses that are hard to suppress

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I always pick Piplup because its a water type.

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
Chimchar. I thought since I beat the grass type gym leader and almost all the others it was going to be an easy run, but after realizing that there was a water type gym leader I kinda regreted my choice ;d

Enjolras

Master of the House
Its funny, i always choose the water type as my starter, but when I got Diamond, I chose Turtwig. then when I got Platinum, i chose Chimchar. I don't like Piplup much at all....

e7ernalfroste

Pkmn Connoisseur
I chose Chimchar on my first playthorugh, but all the sinnoh starters are fantastic imo I love them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.