• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter pokemon did you get?

mariobros127

Which starter pokemon did you get bulbasaur,charamander or squrtle? I got pikachu (I got yellow,)and bulbasaur (I also got red) feel free to tell which starer pokemon you got!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Charmander red, Squirtle blue, Pikachu yellow (duh)

Indigoodra

SuperEpicRock

I only ever played yellow, so pikachu, obviously. But I would always get charmander and squirtle and use them in-game as well (I never liked bulbasaur too much)

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I got charmander for red, squirtle for blue, and obviously pikachu for yellow.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
I picked Pikachu in Yellow (obviously), and picked Charmander in Blue (Charizard is the best!)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I chose Charmander in Red version and Squirtle in Blue version the first time I played them. And Pikachu in Yellow version, but I didn't have a choice.

Ver-mont

SURPRISE SURPRISE, I got Pikachu on Yellow Version.

The only time I played Red Version, I had a Charmander.

pika yellow, charmander red, squirtle blue, bulbasaur leaf green.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I chose Charmander on Red, and Squirtle on Blue

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Yellow= Pikachu (SUCK IT)
Blue= Squirtle
Red= Charmander
Green (On emulator)= Squirtle