• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter pokemon did you get?

Dragonair2400

Your average trainer
I picked squirtle my first time playing it and Charmander my second time :D Bulbasaur is the easiest to start with and Charmander is the hardest, because of the first few gyms.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Charmander on Blue version, every time.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Pokemon Red: Charmander
Pokemon Blue: Squirtle
Pokemon Yellow: Pikachu

I made a Pokemon Green Team on my Soul Silver and Venusaur is in it.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I chose the starters in this order: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Pikachu (only played Yellow a couple months ago ;P).

-Nator-

I got Charmander for the first five thousand times, then I got Squirtle and alternated between him and Charmander for awhile, then finally decided to try out Bulbasaur.