• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you be on PMD : Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm playing as oshawot and my partner will either be snivy or pikachu.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Choosing from the downright insulting selection of starter Pokemon that we have, I chose my favorite standard BW starter, Tepig, to be myself. As for my partner, I selected the only Pokemon that is semi-nonstandard, Axew.

No more Phanpy/Riolu or Cyndaquil/Shinx combos for me. Yes, I'm still bitter about this. >.>

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'm not even sure if I'll buy the game at this point :/ It's wierd, it feels like a spin off of a spin off to me. Like it's not a main mystery dungeon game for whatever reason. I also feel iffy about the fact that there is a very limited starter choice and you can't recruit, from what I've heard, a good portion of legendaries, which was always fun for me.

Overall: If I'm going to buy this game, then something needs to change and draw my eye fast

If I do end up playing though, I would be a Pikachu to continue my test results (in the first game, I rigged it in the others XD) and either an Oshawott or an Axew

Last edited:

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Demo-wise, I'm an Oshawott with my partner as Axew. My best friend got the demo the same day, and he's an Axew with an Oshawott partner.
Hahahaha

Raccoonism

Rescue Team Awesome
From the demo I chose pikachu, as it's the only femininish looking one at evolution, with partner axew. I'm still disappointed at the limited starters and vulpix not being one.

Asuka

Banned
I guess Snivy because its one of my favourite Pokemon from Gen5 or maybe Tepig because its so cute. I haven't decided yet. ^^;

Already have my money set aside, going to get the game on released day... it will be my 1st 3ds game too.

I'm really want to play as Oshawott - I love this sea otter Pokemon, and have Snivy as my partner.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Oshawott is my main and Snivy (originally going to be Pikachu) as my partner.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
My friend told me that since there are a bunch of Ice dungeons in this game, I should pick Oshawott and Tepig.

So obviously I chose Snivy and Axew.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
I chose Oshawott in the demo, so most likely Oshawott :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I'm Snivy, and my sis picked axew foe me as a partner. Just when I had decided to not use Axew but Oshawott instead <_<

golduck#1

I will be Pikachu and my Partner will be Axew because I cannot stand the Unova starters and I don't hate Pikachu like everyone else.

Raccoonism

Rescue Team Awesome
I will be Pikachu and my Partner will be Axew because I cannot stand the Unova starters and I don't hate Pikachu like everyone else.

Yay! Finally someone else! XD one thing I do want to know though is if they allow you to evolve before finishing the game this time. Anyone know?