• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you be on PMD : Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth?

JD

I'll probably be Oshawott with Tepig or Pikachu as my partner. I'm still hoping Zorua and Mienfoo are choices as well but the chances are pretty low..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'll be either Oshawott or Snivy. Oshawott is my first choice since it's my favorite Unova Starter, but Snivy has always seemed like the strongest Starter of the batch in my opinion. But if the older Gen Starters are available, I might choose Cyndaquil in place of Snivy since it's my favorite Starter after Oshawott. We'll see what happens.

Eve of the Apocolypse

One Last Battle~
Okay, I take back my previous post.

I'm going to be a Pikachu with Axew/Tepig as a partner. Probably Axew.

Chakra1412

I'll be choosing Pikachu, while my partner will be Oshawott...unless we find they add previous gens starters to it. Which then my partner would be Mudkip.

Rakurai

I'm settled on having a female Snivy as my character and a male Axew as my partner.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Male Axew as the Leader. Female Oshawott as the partner. Now I gotta think of names. For both Axew and Oshawott but also the team name (Assuming we can put in one this time).

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Opting for a female Snivy as me, just because of plain bias.

And as partner... I hope we can replace em for Pokémon we meet in dungeons... Joltik in second dungeon? EPIC YES.

If not then Male Axew/Oshawott.

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
If all generation starters are available, I'm hoping to be Totodile with Axew, or vice versa. If they aren't, then I'm hoping to be Axew but I don't know about the partner yet. I might choose a Unova starter for a partner, but it really depends on who is available as partners. Either way, as long as Axew IS available, it will be on my team.

Ditto B1tch

We'll have 5 starters according to Bulbapedia.

Pikachu
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Axew

I'll pick Axew on my first try.

Ah I see! Great decisions everyone... We'll wait until the English version comes out! It's the only game that doesn't have a side game, like example : Red Rescue Team has Blue Rescue Team!

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Sigh. I liked the way the old mystery games were, where you took a personality test to see what pokemon you'd be. It made the game more unquie. Oh well I guess. -_- Once I get this game I'll probably be a snivy or oshawott.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hmmm...I guess I'll pick Oshawott and my partner would be Pikachu or Zorua(if she's in)

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Hmm. This is tough, I hate all Unova starters with a passion. I'll probably either choose Axew as my character and Pikachu as my partner, or I'll just have my friend use his AR to change my team into something random like Litwick and Frillish.

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
Ugh, such a lack of starters compared to the past games. I just hope this game has a nice, long storyline with plenty post-game stuff to do to make up for the lack of starters-and lack of pokemon in general...

Either way, Ill probably go with axew with either snivy or tepig.

G50

No longer posting
I went with Tepig and Oshawott.

Very solid combo to work with.

yeah... pretty sad to see that there's only 5 starters... some people love only having 5 starters in the game, and some hate having only 5 and rather pick their own choices, but i do admit that i love the old mystery dungeon than gates to infinity.

Pyroli

Banned
I don't have a 3DS, but if I end up getting one and this game. I'll probably be a Snivy with a Pikachu.