• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Well now that I restarted I chose Piplup cause it's the only one I don't have

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Fire types

For some reason, I always choose the fire type starter in every game.

I chosed Chimcar! ;390;

Asche

well im going to chose turtwig so my rival get Chimchar, then i can trade my baby chimchair i breeded with very good IVs and thunder punch, then I´ll have good and fun matches with infernape vs Infernape xD

theclaytonator

I chose Turtwig in Diamond, and I'll do the same in Platinum.

Why? I'll tell you:

1. If I chose Chimchar, I'd have to get a Roserade. Too generic.

2. Torterra is wicked.

3. Personally, I do not like Empoleon. Great typing, great sp. attack, horrible speed to go with it.

Actually, I got Platinum a week ago, and when I got Turtwig, I transferred over a Chimchar egg so I could have them both.

You have been Claytonated.

Avion

The Anomaly
I shipped over a couple of eggs from diamond so that I could have all three. But I started with Turtwig so my rival could have Chimchar. I just feel it suits him better.

Waluigi

I chose Chimchar because I haven't picked him in a long time. Plus I needed him to complete my dex on Pearl.

calum

Banned
empoleon cause ive had infernape and torterra

DarkAuraUmbreon

Ghost-Type Trainer
Turtwig Of Course !!!!!!!
1. its Cool
2. I love Grass types More than fire and water
3. Torterra with "earthquake, Seed Bomb, Crunch and Stone Edge " is awesome !!!
Don't you agree ???

Both me and my brother chose Piplup for D/P; I have Pearl and he has Diamond. I chose Chimchar in my Platinum version, but he stuck with Piplup again. I thought Piplup was cool in the beginning, but I decided I liked Chimchar better now lol. The main reason I chose Piplup first was because it was Water-type, so I'm not even sure I liked it for any other reason. I'll probably choose Turtwig when or if I restart my Pearl or Platinum. I want to obtain and breed all three of them, so..:p

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I already choose and it was chimchar, flawless atk ivs hasty nature, going trough iv trainig now!!!! i love platinum!

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
piplup again or mabey turtwig i mostly use the water starters.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Once I get the English version, I'll choose Chimchar. I'm pretty sure it'll be the first time I've ever chosen the fire starter. >_>