• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Chimchar, 'cause of its speed and fire typing.

Zhampy

dREAM wEAVERS
Usually choose Piplup in D/P because it's the cutest. But i went with Turtwig this time around in Platinum and i love it! I dunno, it just looks and sounds cool. Don't like Chimchar much though. I'm probably just bad with it but it can't take hits worth nothing!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I chose chimchar. I was going to choose piplup but I always do well with chimchar.

I've played through and beaten the game once (only to the elite four) and I'm going to start over and choose Turtwig. I always have to play every game with choosing the Water first. I've done that ever since I played Blue when I was five, but now that I've beaten it, I'll go with something new.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I prefer Turtwig... i have always been a huge fan of grass pokemon. And i also think that Torterra looks cooler than Infernape or Empoleon.

Ritchie

EV trainer
I chose Piplup, I already chose Turtwig (Diamond) and I don't like Chimchar.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I really wanted to choose Chimchar because I've chosen Piplup and Turtwig before, but I thought that would be unoriginal of me seeing as everyone uses Chimchar. Then I wanted to use Turtwig, but I really wanted to use Tangrowth and two Grass pokes on a team doesn't make sense. So I went with Piplup. =]

John The Greek

Event pkmn searcher
I chose Tutwing because it is much stronger than the others!!

~:Shadow:~

I chose and will always choose the one and only Piplup! I LOVE Water Pokemon!

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
Turtwig, in honor of a friend that moved away and worshipped grass types.

anthony253520

The One And Only
chose turtwig and it was jolly. was like ehh thats good and just went on with the game and torterra outruns alot of the trainers pokemon :D yay

Lady Umbreon

I've played through Pearl with all three and Piplup is my favorite. All three are good choices - Nintendo knocked it out of the park this generation.

Usagi

I picked Piplup again.
It's cuteness won me over.
I traded for and raised a Turtwig though. =)

Not a bit fan of Chimchar for some reason...

M.M.

UJellicent?
I picked Turtwig because I don't like Piplup at all and choose Chimchar in my Pearl and Diamond.