• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Chose Piplup in Diamond, so I suppose I'll use Turtwig this time, as it's definitely my next-favorite. Infernape just looks ugly.

You know, you don't HAVE to evolve it. You can keep it a Monferno.

kenluv

i would like chosing a piplup but i hate it when its a girl

my nephews have both diamond(piplup) and pearl(chimchar) so I guess I'll be getting a turtwig.I breeded said Pokemon carefully so I can trade the eggs to my game. then when they hatch in my game. they'll be stonger than theirs.

Last edited:
I dont really like any of the sinnoh starters, but this time im gonna start with Chimchar, evolve it to Monferno and give it an everstone.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I have already chosen Piplup as my Starter since I chose Turtwig in my Japanese Platinum and Chimchar in my Diamond.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
See, I dont really like Turtwig and I have Chimchar on Diamond and Piplup on Pearl so Im not sure, I think I will have both or just one on, or I will just see which one I will get on the day

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
I ended up choosing Turtwig since Infernape became my main choice in Diamond. Maybe I should consider training him..even though i've gotten a Torterra..

Duality Ninja

LOLWUT IM PR0ZORZ
I'm gonna pick Piplup when I get it next weekend. Back when I had Pearl, my team was more defensive based, in the sense as types that are hard to break through, with reasonably strong attacks. Empoleon was perfect for that.

Cals666

Novice Breeder
I chose Chimchar because I was already going to trade a Turtwig(Lv10) and a Piplup(Lv15) to my Platinum game anyway.

iDeath

Live2Play<>Play2Live
I chose Piplup (Modest nature took about 40 min to get) because I had Chimchar on Diamond. Becoming Empoleon later and having so many resistences will surely be helpful.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I don't know, everytime I choose Piplup..be it in DPPt or PMD..