• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I'm going to choose Turtwig because I used Chimchar when I played through Diamond, and I don't want to use Piplup.

cocoa_adele

i chose chimchar

victreebel007

Piplup to finish off the trio

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
I have all the starters but I picked piplup. Should've gone with turtwig though. Empoleon and Infernape are very good competitive pokemon whioch should be EV trained.

Chaos Shadow

I've played with all of them. I picked up Turtwig in Platinum because it was the only one I hadn't gone through the game with. When I restart, I'll probably double back and snap up Chimchar instead; I'm not a fan of the design, but I can't deny that it was a darned good Pokemon.

Mokoko

Flaffy Trainer
I always choose Chimchar because he is a realy usefull pokemon but I am not a big fan of his sprite so I am going with my favorit pokemon Piplup!!!

Well, i am going to start platinum all over again just for the kicks and i am going to choose piplup!