• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Turtwig as I resetted for all them in Diamond so my official starter was Piplup and in Pearl I had Chimmy so It's Turtwig time! (I am trading a Chimmy egg over)

Ovle

<-- Aint it awzum ?
I will probably choose Chimchar, but I will trade over the other starters from my Diamond too. :)

Crystal Firestorm

I'll probably choose Piplup because I used Turtwig in Pearl and Chimchar in Diamond. However, I'm trading over some other pokemon so I won't use it.

TSL

Mischievous.
Since I picked Turtwig in Diamond I'll probably pick Piplup in Platinum, love the type combo. Though I'll just end up trading the other starters anyway.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i think i'll choose Chimchar because i chose piplup in pearl and i chose turtwig in diamond
and i can trade those 2 over once i beat platinum

I am probably chose chimchar because infernape rules...but I am on the fence about it now that there are more fire types to chouse from (aka. Magmortar). And empolion looks fat to me...

Last edited:

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Turtwig for the simple fact that it's a turtle. ^^'

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Turtwig, he's my favorite Sinnoh starter.
I don't like Torchic-Rip Off and I used Piplup in Diamond.

terminoob

The Underdog
Piplup, most likely, unless I decided between now and like 4 days that I don't want a Water Team, but, I chose Piplup in Diamond, and I like how Empoleon is part steel, plus, I'm gonna battle my friend after our teams are complete and they love fire types, so, easy win for me ;)

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
definitely infernape...i love that chimp:)

Torterra12

Event collector
i would choose chimchar because i am obsest with the fire starters i always choose them
but in diamond and pearl i choose the other for a change so i will choose chimchar

superjesus1

Certainly going to be turtwig :D that little tortoise is the only starter i deemed not to be a bit boring (piplup) or a rip off (Chimchar, putting the way more awesome torchic in the shadows!)

Shikyobi

Turtwig because I usually never start my games with grass types. I can always get Chimchar and Piplup from Pearl anyways.

I think I'll choose Chimchar, because I chose Turtwig last time.

Atari

Did it on 'em
If I bother to take the time to train any of them. Personally I've never been a fan of the three, and what I'm most likely to do is make a fresh start by importing an egg of a starter from another generation. So... Tododile, anyone?

Drako

Darkness Eternal
On my first playthrough, Turtwig. I already played through my d/p with chimcar and piplup. On my third playthrough, I'll trade over a cyndaquail egg and use him as my stater. =P (I think I can do that)