• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mewfanforlife

I'll probably choose Piplup, but I might not use my starter this time. Instead, I might just transfer over an egg or two of Johto Pokemon.

Redblood012

Gray Trainer
idk in my pearl i picked a turtwig because i thought he was cool and i have always loved the grass starters, and i dont really like piplup because it seems to be all over the place (well at least to me anyways), so this time i may pick chimchar as i want to try something different. so idk i am still stuck on making that decition

Entei25

Awaiting B&W
I'll choose Chimchar again but I will be trading over 6 eggs so I won't be using him.

Shinymaniac

Shiny Hunter
I think i might choose Piplup cause every time i start over in my Diamond i choose Turtwig or Chimchar. So i might try Piplup.

Super_Trainer

Im gona chose Piplup because I chose Turtwig in Diamond and I got him as my partner pokemon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. xD

I'm chosing Turtwig because it's the starter I'm good with :/ I've overused Piplup and I don't like Chimchar...

Ashton

Platinum Owner!
I'm choosing chimchar. I always choose fire-types as my starter,
especially in my first intro into the next gen.

I love how the starters are pretty even. lol
(vote-wise)

AdvanceSpinda

Well I'm starting out with Turtwig becuase I had a Piplup in Pearl. But When I beat the third gym I'm trading Spinda over As my starter and just keep Turtwig in my PC till I need him.

Kanto Homie

;389;;389;it's kinda hard since i like empoleon and torterra.. but since i have a piplup in my diamond i think im getting myself a turtwig.
;389;;395;

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Since I chose Turtwig in Diamond, and Piplup in Pearl, I am choosing Chimchar this time ^^ But I am going to be using a hatched Chimchar transferred from Diamond. Too bad, so sad :(

Araleon

Chill
I chose Chimchar in Pearl, so I'm probably going to choose Piplup in Platinum.

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
I think I'm going with Turtwig because I've only chosen him once or twice in the many times I reset my diamond.

I will SR the game for shinies, TMs and stones, but when I have enough I´ll have a Piplup

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I'm going for Turtwig again.

I choose him in Diamond, Chinchar in Pearl ,then Piplup in Pearl after I restarted again.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I've chosen Piplup and Turtwig in Diamond, so I wanted to choose Chimchar, as I have never chosen a Fire Starter (except maybe in Blue, can't really remember). I'm really tied now, can't decide!

Pelaaja

Dark Trainer
I dunno, maybe Turtwig over Piplup, in Diamond I started with Chimchar...