• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
I chose Piplup in Diamond, but i have all the starters anyway so I will either use Piplup again or I'll use Turtwig (Chimchar is my least favourite starter)

GengarNightmare

Going with Turtwig again because he's the only choice IMO. Love the type combination, plus Torterra looks awesome! I used to pick fire starters, but ever since the 3rd generation I've hated the fire starter. First a chicken, then a monkey...What next?

Last edited:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I think I'll go with Piplup. I picked Chimchar in Diamond and I don't like that Grass/Ground combo.

I'm gonna choose Chimchar because he's just adorable.

And then trade over the other 2 starters.
Hell yeah!

Alf Tuggy

I will choose Tuggy because it's my favorite starter and besides I chose Chimchar in my Diamond version and Torterra is my 2nd favorite of the 3 final evolved forms of the Sinnoh starters

Guraena

I started with my favorite, Turtwig, in Diamond. I think this time around I'll pick Piplup. I don't like Chimchar too much, plus I believe you can catch Houndour at some point in the game IIRC.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
Chimchar because he's the best of the three. (Off-topic: LOL, Turtwig had 69 votes 30 seconds ago).

Scootlaboot

Redneck Gamer
I'm gonna go with Piplup, as I went with Turtwig in Diamond.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
im gonna choose piplup and it will be the best in all of sinnoh xP

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Either Turtwig or chimchar used both before, dont want to use Piplup.

Got teams for both