• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What starter will you choose?

Which starter will you chose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHADOW DRAGON

Latios, don't go!!
I chose Chimar because I chose piplup in diamond and I chose turtwig in pearl. I wanted to do something new.

I chose Turtwig again. I don't really like the other Sinnoh starters... Besides, why would I refuse one of my favorite Pokemon?

So yeah, I picked Turtwig, and it happened to be female, so that's even cooler. :D

Icing Sugar

I choose Piplup cuz I have Infernape in Diamond and Torterra in Pearl, and I always want to have different starters in each game :p

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I choose Piplup in Diamond so it is either going to be Turtwig or Chimchar. I am probably going to pick a Turtwig, Chimchar's are ugly.

BeepBop

I choose Piplup in Diamond so it is either going to be Turtwig or Chimchar. I am probably going to pick a Turtwig, Chimchar's are ugly.

You should rethink that, you don't want to choose Chimchar just because it looks ugly? I'm not making you choose Chimchar then Turtwig. But still.

Alloute

Not Banned
I chose Chimchar, I used the others before lol.

My Infernape now has high Speed and Special Attack^_^

I agree

Chose Piplup in Diamond, so I suppose I'll use Turtwig this time, as it's definitely my next-favorite. Infernape just looks ugly.
as you say, piplup is the coolest and i love him on the anime. it's just that most of my b****y friends love infernape and chimchar who are the c**ppiest!;393;

mew801

I chose Chimchar in Diamond, so chose Piplup for Platinum as I traded with my brother for a Turtwig, so I have him on Diamond. Just wanted a change really.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I'm not going to be using my Stater threw the game. I'm going to get Turtwig so its more like the anime, where the rival (Paul, even though the rival is an actual character in the anime) has Chimchar (even though Paul gives it away). It doesn't add up with that, I know, but at least Dawn will have Piplup, right? :)

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I went with Piplup this time around since I chose Turtwig on Diamond.

Nytestryke

Knowledge is Power
I don't really know. Not Piplup, because I chose Piplup in Pearl.. Turtwig or Chimchar. Probably Turtwig.. I most likely won't be training my starter up anyway. *shrugs*

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Already picked, Piplup. Because I have two sisters, and they're choosing Chimchar and Turtwig. There's no law that I have to be different, but I want to. Plus I wanted my main Fire and Grass types to be some other Pokemon.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Chose Piplup in Diamond, so I suppose I'll use Turtwig this time, as it's definitely my next-favorite. Infernape just looks ugly.

You know, you don't HAVE to evolve it. You can keep it a Monferno.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.