• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what starter would you have(READ FIRST POST)

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
;383;Okay if pokemon where real what would your first pokemon be if their wasn't a pokemon lab nearby and how would you get it? It can be any pokemon as long as you are realistic and you must tell where and how you would get it.;383;
For me it would probabely be something simple like a poliwag and I would obviously go to a pond or an wherever there is slow moving water look for one ambush it catch it with my bare hands and try to befriend it.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Eevee. It looks like it could be a pet-type of pokemon.I'd get it as a gift, like any pet. lol
It would eventually evolve into Espeon or Umbreon :p

Ciliano

Eevee. It looks like it could be a pet-type of pokemon.I'd get it as a gift, like any pet. lol
It would eventually evolve into Espeon or Umbreon :p

Likewise. Eevee is just a cool Pokemon to have as a pet.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Charmander and I get one by buying a Charmander egg from the internet.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
A Rattata. Gotta make sure it's a top percentage Rattata first though, I only like winners.

Ace of Shades

Tyrouge I would save it from near death by farts from Muk. I would defeat muk through the us of the Biebs!

Last edited:

PokeTimmy

Collector
Part of me would want to trek to some far-off location, like South America or the Arctic Circle, so I could find a rare, powerful pokemon to befriend.

But, honestly, I would probably get burnt to a crisp or electrocuted in the process.

I would probably just lure in the nearest rattata with a handful of peanuts.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
A Rattata. Gotta make sure it's a top percentage Rattata first though, I only like winners.

THIS

I would choose something like a pidgey or starly, I'd do some kind of bird pokemon.

Victory

Banned
I would go into a cave with something shiny and search for a Gible and then befriend it. Then I would have a Garchomp and troll everyone :D

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I'd travel to a far off land and try to befriend a rare Pokemon. Or I could explore a forest and look for a Bulbasaur! Then go back to the far off land and abuse Bulbasaur's Sleep Powder to catch that rare Pokemon.

Hm... Pokemon in real life, traveling to a far off land... I smell a good fanfiction idea.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I'd travel to a far off land and try to befriend a rare Pokemon. Or I could explore a forest and look for a Bulbasaur! Then go back to the far off land and abuse Bulbasaur's Sleep Powder to catch that rare Pokemon.

Hm... Pokemon in real life, traveling to a far off land... I smell a good fanfiction idea.

Be my guess if any of you want to turn this idea into a fanfic be my guest.

Sound

Tough choice. I could go realistic and get a Lotad in my nearby pond, which sounds simple enough. Then, I could eventually evolve it into Ludicolo. The downside? I'd have to carry a boombox around so it would always have samba music. Unrealistically, I would get a Tynamo. No idea on where one would live, but if I could find one, it would definetly be my partner. As long as I could catch it, that is. The pokedex says they travel in schools, and all of them can strike together and make a pseudo lightning bolt. Yeah, that would be painful.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Probably Swinub, since I would want one as a house pet anyway. If I actually need it for battling, then it could evolve into the ferocious beast known as Mamoswine.

Last edited:

TheGengarGuy

Gengar, I would catch it in a vaccum, since it would be haunting my house. And then i would catch a pidgey who would be flying around my house, with the same vaccum. Then i would catch a magicarp with a net and then have dinner.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I would be like Wally and have someone help me catch a Pokemon. That Pokemon would be a Deerling. Using that Deerling I would go to catch an Oshawatt. Using that Oshawatt I would catch a Torchic. I would evolve them and have an epic team with three other Pokemon. Then I would battle the person who helped me, who is the Champion, and become then I would be the new Champion.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
go to the local dojo and find a fighting pokemon either a tyroge or a scragy then i would train with it and befreind it