• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What style of the forum is your favourite?

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
So, it's basically said in the title. What style do you like best; The Serebii style (green) or the Black and White style [Black and white (what did you expect?)]?

Discuss....

Indigoodra

Before the switch, I liked Poison Type and Ghost Type, but until those get uploaded, I'm just using Black and White skin. :p

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
I was using the diamond and pearl skin since there was no Dawn/Hikari/Platina skin here like there is on a couple other forums i am on

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Meh, I'm sticking with the default skin. I really like the Celebi banner, and I prefer being basic. :p

Happy Style. Black and White is too dark for me to use during the day, and default just hurts to look at. Before the switch I fell in love with the Steel type skin, so I hope we get another one similar to that in the future.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Totally digging the BW, especially with the two Kyurem forms behind Reshiram and Zekrom!

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I used the Dark Type theme before the change, and am using the BW style now. I like it.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
I like the Serebii one (why didn't I pit this in the first post)

ROFLMAO

I used the Psychic skin before the changeover, but now I use the Grass skin, because Jumpluff=God.

SilverSoulLugia

Having been absent from the forums for a few good months, I was really surprised to see the switch. :p

I'm so used to the default green, but after switching through the styles, I gotta say, these are catching my fancy:
•Dragon Theme
•Black and White Style
•And, of course, just the default! :p

I'll probably stick with Dragon, though. The colours just...really work together.
(And dat banner. :B ♥)

Torpoleon

Dragon is definitely my favorite and I'll probably end up sticking with it.