1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What style of the forum is your favourite?

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Arcanine724, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I'm currently using the Poison Type, but only because the purple{lol}, but I am going to test out Flying Type since a lot of people seem to like it. :)

2. flamebeam

flamebeam DAYN-JUH ZONE!

started with dragon but just switched to happy: the name fits b/c it feels so inviting!!

i wish they had a fire style, cuz my fav color/type are red/fire

3. BritishLanguage

BritishLanguage I enjoy earth day

4. parasky

parasky Well-Known Member

I'm just using the Vbulliten Default

5. AwesomeReshiram93

AwesomeReshiram93 THE MANNIS ARISES

I think the BW one is teh best mainly because the banner is beast.

6. Ghosts of the Forums

Ghosts of the Forums Who Ya Gonna Call?

They're coming out with a fire skin soon.

7. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

I actually love the Dragon-type skin; I never knew how much I liked Salamence's color scheme until now. Most of the others are either too bright or too dark for my liking, although the Flying and Grass skins are nice. I'm also patiently awaiting the Fire skin.

8. flamebeam

flamebeam DAYN-JUH ZONE!

im happier than the happy skin! (sorry for being corny)

9. Cool Boy

Cool Boy Be fearless

I uae the normal style....

10. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I used Psychic before the forum upgrade, and since I don't like the colors, I'm using Grass. The Jumpluff pretty much reflects my persona on here.

11. EmeraldLeafBlade

EmeraldLeafBlade Well-Known Member

Psychic. Pink is my favorite color and purple is my second, so I like this one the best. I do think it's a bit dark, though (I want a fluffy cute pink girly skin, dang it! D: ), but I still like it. Also, Espeon is adorable.

12. Nicholleren

Nicholleren Banned

I like every style of forum

Among various different styles, I like simple and sober styles. These are those styles, which has grabbed the attention of millions of people. These kinds of styles are in limelight nowadays. Everyone want that everything should be simple and to the point.

13. deathgaze560

deathgaze560 Final Fantasy Ftw ^^

I like the happy style. I don't know why I guess it's just pleasant to look at. A lot of the other styles make me feel like I'm falling into a deep dark pit (I have no idea why).

14. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I'm currently going through them all, and the Dark type layout is my favorite so far. Although I'm use to the default one (Serebii) being used.

15. Fluffyy

Fluffyy Peace ^-^!

Currently using the Psychic just because its got pink&purple, and it's got one of my favourite pokemon Espeon, on top of the banner.

16. Tableau

Tableau Nice... Tail Hat...

Dark and Black/White ones are best...

17. ZoruaBoo

ZoruaBoo *slaps younger me*

I just use the Serebii default skin, as I find it easier to read off green and I think it looks nice anyway.

18. Floette

Floette Fennekin

I really recommend the Grass Skin. It is really, really cool. It is green, very similar to the default Serebii skin, and easy to read.

The Grass Type skin is definitely my favorite. Plus, it has a cute Jumpluff on it.

19. Estellise

Estellise peachy

I've been using Psychic since the day I joined Serebii. Personally, I think it's better than the others; Nice colors, not too bright, and it has Espeon on the top. I do like the Electric one, but I prefer Psychic.

20. FrozenConstellation

FrozenConstellation There for grace I go

If I am using my ipod to be here I would use the serebii style (easier to read stuff ftw) but if I am on a computer, then I enjoy using the electric type skin ^_^ it looks awsome on desktop...