• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What style of the forum is your favourite?

I'm currently using the Poison Type, but only because the purple{lol}, but I am going to test out Flying Type since a lot of people seem to like it. :)

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
started with dragon but just switched to happy: the name fits b/c it feels so inviting!!

i wish they had a fire style, cuz my fav color/type are red/fire

AwesomeReshiram93

THE MANNIS ARISES
I think the BW one is teh best mainly because the banner is beast.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I actually love the Dragon-type skin; I never knew how much I liked Salamence's color scheme until now. Most of the others are either too bright or too dark for my liking, although the Flying and Grass skins are nice. I'm also patiently awaiting the Fire skin.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I uae the normal style....

EmeraldLeafBlade

Psychic. Pink is my favorite color and purple is my second, so I like this one the best. I do think it's a bit dark, though (I want a fluffy cute pink girly skin, dang it! D: ), but I still like it. Also, Espeon is adorable.

I like every style of forum

Among various different styles, I like simple and sober styles. These are those styles, which has grabbed the attention of millions of people. These kinds of styles are in limelight nowadays. Everyone want that everything should be simple and to the point.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm currently going through them all, and the Dark type layout is my favorite so far. Although I'm use to the default one (Serebii) being used.

Tableau

Nice... Tail Hat...
Dark and Black/White ones are best...

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I just use the Serebii default skin, as I find it easier to read off green and I think it looks nice anyway.

Floette

Fennekin
I really recommend the Grass Skin. It is really, really cool. It is green, very similar to the default Serebii skin, and easy to read.

The Grass Type skin is definitely my favorite. Plus, it has a cute Jumpluff on it.

Estellise

peachy
I've been using Psychic since the day I joined Serebii. Personally, I think it's better than the others; Nice colors, not too bright, and it has Espeon on the top. I do like the Electric one, but I prefer Psychic.