• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What style of the forum is your favourite?

Archaic

rawr!
Origional of Happy. Its just the right color contrasst.

ROBO PIKA Tek 2

Kid with Pantz
Tyranitar Skin is cool.

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
I use the Flying-type style. ^_^ I just love bird Pokémon! <3 And I love that its mascot is my favourite Pokémon of all time: Pidgeot!

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
My favourite skin is... The Psychic-type skin. Although I'm currently using the Flying-type skin.​

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Grass Type and Flying Type are the best to me, since looking to them doesn't hurt my eyes like Psychic, Dragon and some others.

Azyvli

Legendary Assassin
I for one, checked all of them before deciding on the default skin. The rest just looked sorta weird to me...

Salpa

Painis Cupcake
Its a tie between the Dark type and Black and White type.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The skins are made to represent something, not the banner. The black and white skin is black and white. The black and white 2 skin would be black and white. The Kami trio aren't the mascots of either sets of game.