• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what team did use to battle the elite 4

vareki

Psycotic with RAGE
what team did use to battle the elite 4 i used swampert,flygon,torkoal,sableye,plusle,dusclops, i beat all of them but then i got beaten by wallace so what did you use?

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
My team...Why in the world did you use a Torkoal? And Plusle? I would understand Sableye but Plusle? ....

Oh, you're asking the PKMN. Ah, I see.

On my first ever run I used:
Swampert
Sableye
Vulpix
Ludicolo

I won.

But here's my team:
Raichu
Charizard
Metagross
Lapras
Kingdra
Umbreon

Off-topic: I love your TCs.

On Emerald, I just cheated and transferred a Lv100 Groudon just before the Elite 4.

Villi

Shimama!
Sceptile
Alakazam
Jolteon
Charizard
Hitmonchan
Espeon

My dream team of R/S/E. I trained them before hand, and I ate the socks off of the E4.

The first time I beat the Elite Four on Emerald I used
:( I tried to look but it keeps closing down the hall of fame on my 21st time through.

I think it was Sceptile, Crobat, Grumpig, Walrein, Flygon and Rayquaza.

I think I got Rayquaza before the Elite Four, I'm not sure :|

Ruhm

Philosopher
Legitimate level 78 Venusaur, switched off to the legendary birds i collected on the way because they were the only others i bothered to capture that were high enough to be of any use to me.

Basically i beat every Poke'mon in every gym in 1 or 2 hits with just 1 Poke'mon because I only used 1 through the entire game. If you have sleep powder. a good stock of items and 25+ levels leg up it really doent matter what type you have, as long as you are somewhat lucky. I have to admit that luck saved me against the Charizard.. It isn't exactly easy to kill one with a Venusaur.

BlazeShadow

In Ruby my Sceptile beat the elite 4 alone the first time.

Now my Sceptile, Banette and Rayquazya does it together.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I was very n00b-ish when I did this.

Last edited:
In Ruby I had

Lv53 Swampert
Lv54 Typhlosion
Lv51 Salamence
Lv53 Exploud

The wonders of saving all your Rare Candies...

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Ruby
Charizard Lv. 64
Persian Lv. 52 (transferred from LG for this specific purpose)
Swampert Lv. 53
Groudon Lv. 57
Fearow Lv. 52 (transferred from LG for this specific purpose)
Togetic Lv. 52
(was very easy)

Emerald
Rayquaza Lv. 75
Swampert Lv. 53
Regice Lv. 41
Regirock Lv. 40
Registeel Lv. 40
Shedinja Lv. 22
(no idea how I managed it)

LeafGreen
Zapdos Lv. 59
Charizard Lv. 68
Kangaskhan Lv. 25
Lapras Lv. 25
Chansey Lv. 26
Moltres Lv. 55
(again, no idea how I managed it)

Kitsune Winterheart

Wintry Lights
I beated it with some super uber team, and then I linked some good pokemons from previous games and started to build my actual team.

Vycksta

Seeing as you are going on about the Hoenn Elite Four I will too. On Emerald it was Blaziken... yep, I used to like this git once upon a time... Gardevoir, Mightyena, Altaria, Manectric and Starmie, all around the level 57 mark. Then I traded over a couple of Sneasels...

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Yellow:

Pikachu, Eevee, Ninetales, Articuno, Dragonaire, and Victreebel.

Emerald:

Swampert, Ludicolo, Cacnea, Wobbuffet, Dustox, and Chimecho.

Fire Red (note- I haven't actually battled them yet, but I have the team assembled already):

Charmeleon, Gloom, Arbok, Onix, Poliwhirl, and Meowth.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Emerald: Sceptile, Camerupt, Absol, Heracross, Salamence, Milotic.
LG = Venusaur, Clefable, Gyarados, Butterfree, Flareon, Onix.
all lv 70+
Those were my two most recent ones. I haven't restarted in a while but rather kept those games going.

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
I used on Emerald:

Gardevoir
Blaziken
Ludicolo
Scarmory

All around lever 52-54. T'was a piece of cake =D