• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What the Dp Region Holds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
ok i looked, but didnt see any threads like this. But ok anyways

OK who do u think will be in the series? What starters do you think they will have? And what role do you think they will have?

Im thinking the people in in series will be...

Ash (Who will be doing gym battles, or battles w/e there is there)
- And the starter he will get will be hikazaru

May (Im thinking she will stay, and do contests or super contests)
- And she wont get a starter because she has combuskin, squirtle and bulbsaur and doesnt need another one.

Hikari (Im thinking she becomes a rival for ash and does gyms as well or does the underground thing)
- Im thinking her starter will be pocchama

Max (Im thinking its about time he gets some pokemon and he wont battle in gyms, but he will learn to battle with help from ash)
- Im thinking he gets neatoru, his ralts and a slakoth, but thats it

As for Misty joining up again i dont see it happening because she has to take care of the gym. Same goes for Tracey because his dream was to meet prof. Oak and now he works with the guy so hes not going anywhere.

And im thinking brock will leave the group, and just come back every once in a while. And he gets no starters otherwise it would be wasted in the pokeball like poor marshtomp. but im thinking his marshtomp will evolve and he will get an egg so he becomes a pokemon breader finally.

So whats do you guys think?

rob1610

The Leviathan
I'm only going to say this once: Max will NOT get his first Pokemon! Has he aged since joining Ash and May? Has May? May is older than Max, therefore, until May gets older, Max won't get older. Once Max hit's 10, which won't be during the show because they don't age, he will get a Slakoth from his father. He will then go and get all the Pokemon he promised to get. This win't happen until him and May leave the group, though.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
how do u know they dont age, last season could have been a year. And if max is a year younger then may then max would be ten. Making him be able to become a pokemon trainer and eventually take over his dads gym (im thinking XD)

rob1610

The Leviathan
Is Ash 13? If what they said at the Indigo Plateau is true (1 Championship a year), then Ash is 13. Indigo Plateau, Silver Conference and the Hoenn League Championship. That's 3, so it would be 3 years later. Same for Max. Btw, he's 8, 2 years younger than May. Not sure where, but I remember seeing a confirmation on this. Pretty sure it was on this site somewhere, too.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
I heard ash dies.

You heard wrong.

Anyway, I don't see why Masato can't get his first monster if he is indeed even in the new season. All the characters aged between the first series and AG so why can't they suddenly age again between AG and DP?

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Wow, egh.

I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION from PokePokiJapan.

It is:

Satoshi, Hikari, Samurai.

Masato and Haruka leave for Johto.

Takeshi goes off with Joi from the current location.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Wow, egh.

I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION from PokePokiJapan.

It is:

Satoshi, Hikari, Samurai.

Masato and Haruka leave for Johto.

Takeshi goes off with Joi from the current location.

r u serious or just making this up???

rob1610

The Leviathan
r u serious or just making this up???

If you've been paying any attention to some topics around here, you'd know it's just his wish. He's the biggest Samurai fan I've seen.

Anyway, MAX WILL NOT GET HIS FIRST POKEMON!!! Do you people not get the concept? Ash has not aged! He just looks different because their drawing and animation and so on got better. And he got a new outfit. That's all. He has not aged, so noone has aged, therefore Max will not get his first Pokemon! Just like the "2 series" idea that was thrown around, I refuse to believe Max will get his first Pokemon and will find any and every source I can to prove you people wrong! And YES I'm addicted.....

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
He has aged I remember towards the end of the kanto region brock mentions that 1 year had passed since they started out. By that standard Ash had to be 11 at that time. I like to think that traveling through each region takes up a year.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Why does everyone doubt me...

Grah,

Check your fake sites people. Check all the fake spoiler sites.

They all say one thing,

Samurai and Satoshi are brothers from Neptune.

Alfonso

Derpgull
'oh i didnt see a thred like this lol'

Then try LOOKING.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=138089

All discussion of the D/P anime and speculation on 'what it holds' is to be taken there. I'm getting sick and tired of all these different threads on it, so I think sticking it all to one thread is a good idea. :x

I won't have this forum turn out like the D/P games forum, with everyone running around rampant suggesting every crazy idea that comes into their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.