• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What the heck are Game Freak doing!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't had any new info on D/P for about 4 months! What are they doing? At least give us a tinybit of info, for heaven's sake! A teaser, a silhouette, (sp?) ANYTHING!

D

dark scyther

Bug Catcher Richard said:
We haven't had any new info on D/P for about 4 months! What are they doing? At least give us a tinybit of info, for heaven's sake! A teaser, a silhouette, (sp?) ANYTHING!
Maybe because it was already send out in Japan.

OFF-TOPIC:its not WHAT ARE GAMEFREAK DOING,its WHAT IS GAMEFREAKDOING

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
These threads are becoming monotonous. Next thing you know we'll start seeing another one of the "name for (insert pokemon here)" threads. Anyways, you can't have everything you want, but it is sort of odd that they haven't let a little more info out.

frogla

He Has Returned
Actaully if its gonna release silhouttes of new pokemon that has nothing to do with game freak

Or anything else about the pokemon

Thats Nintendo or Pokemon Company

Volteon

Back I guess??
I´m almost sure that 2 weeks after nintendo releases misterious D. and torouze for the world, they´ll gave us info about D/P

I think they are waiting us forget a little about this game.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
well they have been doing many projects including Pokemon Ranger that should be released sometime soon and that is a new project and has many new things they are going to implement into the game. Especially for a game that isn't going to be released until at the very soonest mid 2006. Most games don't have that much info out until a few months before the game comes out.

T

Talo!

Thier probably not releasing info about dp because they want us to focus on the games coming out earlier like dungeon and torouze. When those games are released we should get some new info.

E

Ethereal

Latios, why didn't you close this b*tch fit of a thread?

If I recall correctly, this is the second time Bug Catcher Richard made this exact same thread. ¬¬

Lozl!1 i hop gamfreek maka t3h gamez cum out fastr so t3h gam wil b a peece of crap lol!!111

-_-

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.