• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What the heck is going on?!

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
Nah, just kidding. But seriously, all this "let's blow up Digimon because it's about RAISING MONSTERS. ONLY T3H UBER SPECIAL POKEMON CAN DO THAT!!!" crap really gets on the rhombencephalon.

*Agrees.*

I never really got why it was only Digimon that the Pokemon fanatics seem to attack. People tend to forget that there are other games that revolve around training or raising monsters. Does Monster Rancher ring any bells?

Yes, there are similarities. But to say Digimon copied is a little insane, as well as untrue.

And to the people who claim Digimon copied: Have you even watched Digimon for more then one episode? Seriously.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Wasnt it 1996 for both? I mean 2006 is the games tenth aniversary. I swear it was the anime of pokemon that came out in japan in 1997
A little boo-boo on my part. Mixed up the Pokemon anime release date and the game release date, and ended up putting "1997" for both.

It is 1996 (for Pokemon at least, I'm sure Digimon was released in 1997). ^^;

Last edited: