• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What The Heck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokealchoholic

Pokemon Expert
I just saw Pokemon Black and White today it was pretty awesome. The Show feels very new and more mature, well for pokemon standards. The only thing that bothered me, well not really, but it just caught me off guard. I've been watching the show since it started, that's more than 12 years. Well the show started and they started talking about Ash and the announcer said "10 year old Ash..." how the heck is he still ten and he's been on 4 main journeys and 2 side journeys. There is no way that he is still ten.

Yuphie

Novice Shiny Hunter
Didnt Ash and Pikachu celebrate 1 year together in the Pikachu short before the first movie? It was a long time ago that i watched it so can't remember specifically, but was pretty sure they had cake!

I have this feeling that it's Ash's descendant sharing the stories of his youth to the people around him. Think about it, how else would the Narrator know all of his adventures? Holy crap, what if the Narrator is Ash's dad? What if he is reading about his journey!?

Last edited:

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Time passes, but nobody ages. The formula makes no sense, but it's the one this series applies and it's easy to memorize. Now when will people stop making age threads or topics discussing the BW series when there are specific Episode Discussion threads for it? ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.