• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What theme do you use for serebii forums

epic0cow

UNICORN SLAYER
I usually use the electric theme

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Happy Style. Most of the others kinda hurt your eyes, and happy style is nice and plain. Plus I'm so used to it now that anything else looks weird, even the classic Serebii green style.

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
I use the dark skin, the ghost type skin or the electric type skin. And sometimes dragon skin too - I'm a colours-person, so it really depends on what colours I feel like seeing that day.

Estellise

peachy
I almost always use the Ghost theme. If not, I use Grass, Electric, Fire, or XY. Their colours don't hurt my eyes, unlike some of the others.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
mobile all the time

not really, but i usually use the gross green one (currently trying out different ones because of this thread and may stick with steel because it is the least offensive to my senses)

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Rock Theme, only because there isn't a Normal Theme that makes everything pink and light blue. I would so use a Snubbull-based Theme...

I use the grass one. The other ones are to colorful I feel like Ill have a seizure.

I wish there was a water theme though...^◇^

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i use the Black and White theam.

Quimagma

The quilava Master!
I think electric looks good, everything else is weird and doesn't hurt your eyes, and mobile really hurts your eyes