• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What theme do you use for serebii forums

ebevan91

The default one. But I just checked out the X/Y one and I kinda like it.

Black and white, but I used to use Red and Blue, Grass types, Dragon types, Happy, and Fire types.
edit; Aand now it's X and Y.

Vernikova

Champion
The best skin post-vB4 update: Grass-type.

I use the theme with the design based upon Flying-types.~ It has very easy-on-the-eyes warm colors, and Flying-type is my favorite type of all of the types, so it's a win-win.

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I honestly can't use anything other than the standard one, lol

I'm so accustomed to seeing the default at this point that anything else just feels wrong.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
i use flying i like the type so it was the first one i used and i have keeped it since

Skydra

Flying: it's well-made and easy on the eyes.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Water Style!

Always been one of my favourite Types and I must admit I love the blue colour to everything.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I've been using the Fire Style for half a year now. Before then, I alternated between Rock, Steel, Poison and Fighting.

Scattar

Sableye Enchancer
Love the Ghost style!

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Electric.

Everything else barring Dragon hurts to look at or doesn't look nice (to me.).

arized

#hsb
Definitely happy style. I like plain forums and I like links to stand out from regular text. There are a few themes where they do not appear different & I find that annoying.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
I have been so accustomed to the green standard one, that I can't change to any other theme.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Currently using the X & Y theme. It sits well on my eyes. ^_^

xEryChan

Demon Child
The standard one but I also really love the psychic theme because Espeon is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Last edited:

ebevan91

I can't really use anything other than the default green. Some are OK, like the X&Y one, and maybe the B&W one, but the other ones are too bright or "KILL IT WITH FIRE" ugly.