• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What theme do you use for serebii forums

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
The Rock theme. It's the closest to what used to be the Dark theme before they revamped the skins. The new Dark and BW themes are hard on the eyes with white on black, black on gray is where it's at.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Dark Theme. Zoroark is so ace and the Black and Red complement each other

The Electric theme is the bomb.
The little bits of yellow cause no damage to my eyes, whatsoever.
The blue and the yellow adds some spice to it all.

Fairy stings the eyes!

xEryChan

Demon Child
I recently switched from the Fairy Theme to the Grass theme. I honestly feel like that theme looks best with my sig. It's weird, I know.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Right now I'm using the Electric theme since it goes with Volkner

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Right now, I'm using the Grass theme since I like the color in it and how it makes me sig look as well.

But I do use the Fairy theme as well.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
I use the default Serebii style, it's nostalgic and it isn't too dark/bright so it works for me. ;P

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I've been using the Dragon skin ever since I made my account here. For me, it's got the best balance between an interesting color scheme and a brightness level that's comfortable on my eyes. Salamence is pretty cool too.

Pyroli

Banned
I used to use the Beauty skin when I first made my account here, but since Black and White came out I've been using the Black and White skin. I rather like it, it's easy on the eyes.