• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What things do you absolutely love? V.2

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Just saying, the correct answer is "yes".

I only ship one yaoi ship... but OH WELL

I should be mean and say 'no' then, but I'm too kind for that. :3 Yes it is.

More things I like:

-Japan
-Cats (I mean, I love all animals, but Cats are special)
-After Eight~<3

My friends, cute animals (chinchillas), most food, Higurashi, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Japan, swords, writing, drawing, jokes... I really love too many things.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Pokemon, Riku from Kingdom Hearts (yes. really :p), my dog, my brother, my mom, my friends...

Umn likely some other stuff I haven't really listed yet too.

OH! And lolita fashion~~Looking at it makes me feel like a little kid again (since i always enjoyed wearing dresses and its all cute dresses and stuff like i wore as a child, anyways x3; its compherting to think of easier times) ^_^

I guess I would also add in dreams too.

Then uhh some other random stuff. I guess whoever made Riku/the KH games in genneral is also awesome to me cuz Riku is, well.....special to me. *hush's now*

My friends
video games
going out
booze
swords and knives
travelling
science (particulary biology, history, prehistory, geology and about the universe)
reading (especially fantasy stories and the official Touhou books and mangas)
anime
sex (everyone loves it)
drinking games (ranging from truth or dare things to board games with booze, doing tasks, etc... heck I've turned uno in a drinking game once)

Flame Mistress

A few more things I love:

- Daydreaming
- Dreaming
- A few fictional characters, for example Barry from Pokémon <3 (though considerably less so than other things I absolutely love)

Mister_SGG

My friends
video games
going out
booze
swords and knives
travelling
science (particulary biology, history, prehistory, geology and about the universe)
reading (especially fantasy stories and the official Touhou books and mangas)
anime
sex (everyone loves it)
drinking games (ranging from truth or dare things to board games with booze, doing tasks, etc... heck I've turned uno in a drinking game once)

You're welcome to hang with me anytime.

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
pokemon
linkin park
avatar the last airbender/legend of korra
winxclub
my pets <3
myself :D and no im not trying to be arrogant or whatever you may call it, people should love themselves more you know... stop smoking or drinking, LUV YOURSELF<3
food ... lol~ i do though, oh and no im not fat x]
nature
animals ... hence why i became vegetarian
chocolate <33YES
cheese?
photoshop
photography

and lots of other things<3​

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Marvel comics!
...and Clayton Crain's artwork.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Riku, Pokemon, Disney Go's website (SOO FUN), my dog, all my cute dresses, having gratitude, spicy snacks, my best friends and my family....
:)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I should be mean and say 'no' then, but I'm too kind for that. :3 Yes it is.

More things I like:

-Japan
-Cats (I mean, I love all animals, but Cats are special)
-After Eight~<3
you should probably stop digging your trench of a grave right now

I love lifting man

TruthWHIP

Banned
This is what user bios are for.