• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What things do you absolutely love? V.2

Pikakirby

Meowth-Goldwyn-Mayer
Pokémon and My Little Pony. XD

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
~My bassoon
~My Tenor Saxophone
~English horns
~Oboes
~My dogs
~Winter and snow/ice
~One Piece
~MLP:FiM (I'm not quite like the majority of the fandom, but the show does make me happy)

I guess that's all I can think of right now...

I forgot how much I love playing my clarinet. I hadn't touched it since I graduated last May. It's weird how much more enjoyable something is after you've missed it for so long.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Pokemon
Pearlshipping (Made for each other :D)
Espeon
Big Time Rush (Yeah, I'm in my 20's and I like Big Time Rush.. go on, judge me.. everyone else does)
Music
Chocolate chip cookies with butterscotch morsels (Yum)

That's all I can really think of now..

Games: Pokémon, RuneScape, Minecraft, League of Legends, Battlefield Heroes, Conquer Online 2.0, ...
Food: Pizza's, hamburgers, pie, ...
Other: The internet, piano, music, animals, ...

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
I luv playing pokemon.
I love reading science and stuff u know physics.
Like doing sudoku
And i like thinking about the universe and stuff

AyameTori

solitude sometimes is best society
Pokemon, music ~~, schoolll, life, anime, bleach, naruto, darker than black, nabari no ou, kaze no stigma, SUPERNATURAL!, Asassin's Creed, BFF's, travelling

Rave

Banned
The only thing I can say I love in this life, are pretty much sharing intimate intangible moments and things with special people.

Friends, girlfriends, family, etc.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I love SeaWorld and Killer Whales. I love all whales actually, but I like the Killer ones the most. c:
I also love Rayquaza, I love Owl City, I love GreySkyShipping, I love ponies, I love fellow ProCaps and SeaWorld lovers, I love Ellen DeGeneres, I love being an Environmentalist, I love the Ocean, and I love Avocados!

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
MY CAT!!! I love him so much <3

Ice Cream/Sorbet/Gelato/Sherbet/Popsicles... I really love frozen desserts. Haven't had any in awhile :(

Pokemon!

Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
What I love the most is my family, they are so special to me, same as my friends. Then, I have things that I like for example cars, American Football, Lucario, SSBB, Soccer, Rock Music, technology, games etc.