• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What to do with old cards?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I have about three thousand old cards and I have no idea what to do with them all. I don't think I could even sell them all. So do you have any thoughts? Crafts?

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'd keep them all, for sentimental value. If you spent so much time and money on them, then why get rid of them?

You could still always sell them, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I made wallpaper with some of my old common cards years ago which was cool, so I'd recommend that. I kept a few of my holos in a binder however since I'm kind of attached to them. ^^

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
You could always sell them to card shops that buy bulk commons/uncommons. You're not going to get what they actually go for (probably less than $0.05-$0.10 per card), but it's the only way you'll realistically get rid of them all outside of giving them away. Just remember to do price checks on cards that you think might be valuable before doing this, Vs. Seeker is an $8 card, and foil eternal trainers are worth quite a bit even if they're not played in every deck, or even most decks. Foil Switch from FireRed and Leafgreen, EX Delta Species and EX Dragon Frontiers can go for ~$10 for example, so even though it's a common you can probably get more than $0.05 for it.

Unless you really want to get rid of them, just hanging onto them for sentimental value is probably your best option.