• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What to eat in a Pokemon world?

SirLadette

Last edited:

Will DeRegio

And then there is the Cinnabar Volcano Burgers everybody's moms make. Are they tofu, or Miltank/Tauros?

Epouvantail

the taste
I like to imagine they eat Wartortles.

Actually, quick question: If you eat a grass-type Pokemon, are you considered a herbivore or a carnivore?
I like to think it makes you some kind of strange meta-omnivore.

Last edited:

Dreamy

There are plenty of plants in the Pokemon world that aren't pokemon and there are berries too.
They have shown several times that there are other protein sources that aren't pokemon.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Try a fried mouse. Probably tastes the same.

I remember Meowth trying to eat Magikarp once.

Also, lol @ jelly filled donuts. XD

Yea, in one episode, didn't Professor Oak say something about eating Gary's Kingler? XD

EDIT: I wonder how Tepigs and Combuskens taste...

Electrolled

If they eat US, I eat THEM!

Kyruem nuggets, anyone?

Also, in the Pokedex, Basculin taste good. So I assume they're eaten too, cause they're the Tentacool of the Unova/Zubat of the Sea (except less annoying).

Spacial

procrastination
Yay someone thinks Basculin are less annoying (I got a shiny from enduring the annoyingness)

Anyway, at some point in the game you're fed soup. I wonder what the soup was made of... And there must be lots of sushi, considering the game's Japanese

Epouvantail

the taste
Yay someone thinks Basculin are less annoying (I got a shiny from enduring the annoyingness)

Anyway, at some point in the game you're fed soup. I wonder what the soup was made of... And there must be lots of sushi, considering the game's Japanese
Wartortle soup.

I rest my case.

Tauros burgers,moomoo milk and oran berries all the way.That's their Mcdonalds.XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sharpedo Soup, maybe.
Inspired by the Wartortle soup

XXD17

Draco rex
Doesn't the Sinnoh legend state that when you kill a pokemon to eat it, clean up its bones and put in the river, they come back to life?

Pick clean the bones of Pokémon
caught in the sea or stream.
Thank them for the meals they
provide, and pick their bones clean.
When the bones are as clean as can
be, set them free in the water from
which they came.
The Pokémon will return, fully
fleshed, and it begins anew.

This obviously implies that people ate pokemon...

Also, there are always berries...

Obviously berries, there's also momo milk.

Doesn't the Sinnoh legend state that when you kill a pokemon to eat it, clean up its bones and put in the river, they come back to life?

Pick clean the bones of Pokémon
caught in the sea or stream.
Thank them for the meals they
provide, and pick their bones clean.
When the bones are as clean as can
be, set them free in the water from
which they came.
The Pokémon will return, fully
fleshed, and it begins anew.

This obviously implies that people ate pokemon...

Also, there are always berries...

From where is this?

Electrolled

They said the soup was filled with veggies, and the little kid was annoyed because he likes his Shiny Basculin (meaty) stew. Probably tastes better.