• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What TV shows do you hate?

the title basically says it all, what shows do you hate the most? for me i have alot here it goes!:
Family Guy-The new ones (2007-present) are bad, the old ones are better.
WordWorld-this show scares my 3 year old cousin and we have to change the channel otherwise she cries nonstop.
Spongebob Squarepants-Spongebob is more of a idiot in the new ones, i just hate his new voice because it sounds so squeaky.
South Park-Quite shocking, but some of the episodes are gross like the woodland critter christmas one, the animals killed a rabbit in the episode o_o
Barbie TV specials-What's the point of airing these? they air on older youth channels and Barbie seems to change her name in every one of them, why isn't she happy with Barbie being her name!?
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl-I don't like the episodes with the Contests, they are really annoying for people who want to see Ash battle other trainers/wild Pokemon more.
Caillou-My number 1 most hated, this show is a bad influence for kids and it teaches them to be brats when they are older, Caillou cries to much!
That's all the shows i hate so far, so what's yours?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Were do i start
family guy
American dad
spongebob (the new episodes)
south park
problem solverz
the amazing world of gumball
naruto
fish hooks.
I'll probably edit this list later with more shows i hate.
Destroy build destroy
Tower prep
bakugan
planet sheen
back at the barn yard
johnny test
New fairly odd parents
total drama well all seasons really
Got more later on.
WWE
Dirty jobs
NFL
New power rangers
Flapjack
Bob's burgers

Last edited:

MonkeyX

New spongebob- I still love the old ones though
Fanboy and chum chum
Planet Sheen
Fish Hooks
The problem solverz
New fairly odd parents

Meh, thats all I can think of right now.

EDIT: Hey! I just realized I named every cartoon currently on nickolodeon except the penguins, I'm not surprised.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
New spongebob- I still love the old ones though
Fanboy and chum chum
Planet Sheen
Fish Hooks
The problem solverz
New fairly odd parents

Meh, thats all I can think of right now.

EDIT: Hey! I just realized I named every cartoon currently on nickolodeon except the penguins, I'm not surprised.

Fish hooks is on disney.
And problem solverz's is on cartoon network.

Totokip

Black Triangle
lets see, everything on cartoon currently playing on nick except the penguins of madagascar.(And older fairly oddparents and older spongebob)
For cartoonnetwork I hate the marvelous misadventures of flapjack, mad, the problem solverz, destroy build destroy, johnny test, the new tom and jerry movies they come up with.
For disney channel I hate, well everything and nothing at the same time. I guess I feel so-so about their shows, except phineas and ferb, that I like.
Nothin else I particuraly hate.

Phoopes

There it is.
Anything on MTV. There's not even music videos on it anymore. Only reality shows. WTF.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Wipeout (I used to have fun watching this, but every time I do, I feel like I'm watching the same episode every time, because the winners often all look the same. Young, short haired males with an ego as big as the moon.)
CSI (I'd rather not go too deep into this one, so I'll just flat out say it. The Furry episode was stereotypical and offensive. One day, said episode was coming on, and I just changed it to a Marx Brothers movie, not only didn't I want to watch CSI, but I didn't want my parents to watch it either. They already believe many of the stereotypes surrounding furries, and that episode would just make things worse. ...That, and the show's just plain boring.)
South Park (When they don't go too far, it's okay. But more often than not, they do go too far.)
Most Modern cartoons I've seen (There are some okay ones like Chowder or Total Drama, but then crap like Johnny Test, Adventure Time (No offense fans), the world of Gumball, and did I just hear they went through with that ****ing JIMMY NEUTRON SPINOFF!!! Also, many Nickelodeon shows jumped the shark. Some of them even were never good to begin with.)
Wrestling (Especially the Miz, which is the VERY SAME kind of character that ruins Wipeout for me.)

There's probably more, but not right now.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I hate Jersey shore and anything on toddler channels as I'm forced to watch with my nephew and that stuff makes you want to lose your brain somewhere.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
Anything Cartoon Network's got to put out on the market. And also, all of Mtv's programming.

abraxas

Words.
Not sure if many of these are known, but:
Dance Moms.
Toddlers & Tiaras.
Downsized.
Mostly anything on MTV, with top honors going to Jersey Shore and Teen Moms.
Most of Disney's new shows, like A.N.T. Farm, Fish Hooks, Shake It Up, etc.
That World of Gumball show, or whatever it's called.
Torchwood: Miracle Day.
There are others, I know, but these are a few that come to mind right off the bat.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Where do I start?
Jersey Shore
Teen Mom
16 and Pregnant
(Any new show on MTV, really)
Spongebob (2007-Present) He wasn't annoying before and I wonder what happened to his brain?
Fanboy and Chumchum - stupid concept in general
Family Guy
(The new shows from the creators of family guy)
South Park - (it started the whole "Ginger" trend. And they offend virtually everyone out there)

Geekachu

Oh, and How I Met Your Mother by any stretch of the imagination is not funny.

Aegon

I hate Family Guy and South Park, especially the latter. I don't like the kind of "humour" those shows have. I also despise Jersey Shore and The Only Way is Essex, or whatever they're called.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I haven't seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I don't plan to. I'm not going to say I hate it, but the fanbase puts me off - over-analysing a show aimed for young girls and ruthlessly demanding that you watch it because it's so amazing and brilliant and emotional and other exaggerated terms. I'm sure it is good, what with Lauren Faust behind the reins, but again, the rabid praise is really off-putting.

The fact that nobody's mentioned My Super Sweet 16 yet baffles me. That show is why the terrorists hate us.

@ Doctor Yeah, I hate how people go insane over it, it is a nice show though.

Anyway, I don't like most of the shows everyone else mentioned. Fanboy and Chum-Chum, new Spongebob, stuff like that.