• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What type of cast chemestry would you like for the XY Anime!

What type of Cast type do you wish for the next saga?

• Ash/Female Gym Leader/Male Gym Leader (Ash/Misty/Brock, Ash/Iris/Cilan)

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Ash/Female Trianer/Young Brother of F. Trainer/Young adult/ (Ash/May/Max/Brock)

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Ash/Female Trainer/Gym Leader (Ash/Dawn/Brock)

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Something different with amount of 3 Ash/Misty/Brock

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Something different with amount of 4 Ash/May/Max/Brock

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Something Way different with 5 or more Main Characters

Votes: 13 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
A group of 4 people that have differences and likes and dislikes with their own big quirk. That would be WONDERFUL. lol
...and all the same age. lol kay?

I still want my differing mindset rival for ash. The rival seems to be female so...(The girl following you. I hope shes the rival x3)
DO ETT. MAKE HER MY SPECULATED RIVAL. COMBINE THE AWESOMENESS OF THE RIVAL OF PAUL, THE FEELING OF SEASON 1, 4 PEOPLE GROUP FROM HOENN, STRANGE CHARACTER TRAITS LIKE IN BW, AND...WHATEVER FROM JOHTO. xD
the fillers from Johto
I'd like what they did in Advanced. 4 people traveling again would be awesome if they're all given unique and likable personalities. :)

I liked when they tried a sibling dynamic too. Maybe they can try an older brother and his younger sister this time (both of them at least 10 years old).

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
2 gym leaders :yao:

Don't expect any game main leads to appear :D

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
The League format from Johto.
...fair enough. That was a good thing. xD
Maybe some of the filler stuff in Johto? It had a couple (very few, though) solid filler episodes.
..ursuring filler. I loved Pysduck.
"GET OVER HERE YOU'RE ON OUR SIDE. D8"
the fillers from Johto
....It saddens me that I have trouble thinking of things that standout in johto cause its my favorite region (hint: REGION. Not Series nor season. REGION.) D:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
That would be a shame if they don't use the female protagonist from Gen 6. Her design is awesome.

I love her design mainly her goggles and her hair, I'm usually not a fan of blonde hair but it looks quite nice on her. =P She reminds me of Leaf though. =P If she does show up I could see her doing something similar to Ash with her goggles where she puts them on whenever she gets serious. =P

I love her design mainly her goggles and her hair, I'm usually not a fan of blonde hair but it looks quite nice on her. =P She reminds me of Leaf though. =P If she does show up I could see her doing something similar to Ash with her goggles where she puts them on whenever she gets serious. =P

That would be amazing. I think Zoey only wore the sun glasses on her head once so it would be great if they had a girl character who put her goggles on whenever she got serious just like when Ash turns his hat. But yeah, her design is so awesome. I like that they did Gym Leaders this saga but I would hope they would alternate each saga. One saga the girl is a gym leader and then the next one they use the female protagonist of the games.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
...They better not kill my image of her.

I predict a spoiled sassy princess is what they'll make her. =-=
What I want is a girl who competes with ash to get badges. Or hell, just fights him more often. Of all the characters, I think it was DAWN who fought ash the most due to practice battles. >_>...(not that I mind a plus for Dawn. :p)

give me a competitive girl with only a SLIGHT (I mean SLIGHT.) sass, and I'll be good. Or heck, she could be calm I'd be fine with that too. :/

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon

What I want is a girl who competes with ash to get badges. Or hell, just fights him more often. Of all the characters, I think it was DAWN who fought ash the most due to practice battles. >_>...(not that I mind a plus for Dawn. :p)

give me a competitive girl with only a SLIGHT (I mean SLIGHT.) sass, and I'll be good. Or heck, she could be calm I'd be fine with that too. :/

I don't think we've had a girl that is calm under pressure or one who is cynical/pessimistic either. I'd really like for them to try some new personality types. We've had headstrong, impulsive, and confident girls already. I mean, it would interesting to use a girl who is completely spoiled (but she'd have to be VERY bratty at first) who is then tempered by traveling. However, that kind of character would likely be disliked and it would be tough to sell her later on.

Yeah, we don't need her to end up like Mimi from Digimon.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~

I'm gonna be honest here, Mimi was the only character of the group I did not like. After her character development she's ok, but before I really did not like her. I think shy and insecure at the start and unconfident in herself would be interesting, kinda a Emil from Symphonia 2 or Dento in the games kinda character. But that's just my wish personally. ^^; Calm and a little like Zoey would be my 2nd choice, since we haven't really had a girl who keeps their cool well.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

Sorry, only have really watched Tamers...So I don't understand the reference. XD;

@super
Make her a reoccuring character then. :/...

I can't stand it when the main party can't generally get along (rude to each other) it would ruin the adventure for me. Make her contiunally appear to fix that. :p If you wanted to do that...

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
While I could enjoy a 4 person group, I wouldn't mind if we got a trio again. And if so, I'd like a female trainer to be part of Ash's journey, along with a male companion. I think that formula is a solid decision, unless we wanna take risks and try new things.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Would a female character having a crush on a male character that isn't Ash be acceptable?

And by this, I don't mean she's a female Brock who goes after guys all the time. I mean she likes ONE person and I'd prefer it not be an obsessive sort of crush either. Those are creepy, even in fiction.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Would a female character having a crush on a male character that isn't Ash be acceptable?

And by this, I don't mean she's a female Brock who goes after guys all the time. I mean she likes ONE person and I'd prefer it not be an obsessive sort of crush either. Those are creepy, even in fiction.

Maybe having a crush on Ash's main rival who I assume will be a guy? ...Oh god. I'd love to see that. D8 It'd be amazing D8

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Maybe having a crush on Ash's main rival who I assume will be a guy? ...Oh god. I'd love to see that. D8 It'd be amazing D8

you're making my genderbending loving sense tingle damnit.

I suddenly want to have genderbent hilarity. D8 xD

@pokemonmanic come here you -.- *strangles* XD

Status
Not open for further replies.