• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What type of person do you really hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsee

Guys, I'd like to talk about my office life little to you. I'm always stressed by my **** coworker. he has short temper and he gets crazy frequently. His hobby is blaming people that he hates. Even the person concerned is sitting near him, his blaming doesn't stop.

I saw that he blamed one coworker in the office by using his computer. He typed some bad words on the word processor and showed it to other people. I think he is something wrong with his moral or mental system. Recently, I came to drink alcohol more before than to stress out with other workers and i'm gradually getting crazy about mak gul li(it's a kind of rice alcohol). I think he is the most terrible type of a person for me and he won't step down from the top in my blacklist forever.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Pepole who self-censor themselves, try to be the one that's not in the crowd, buys weird stuff every day and yet says he's not a hipster.

T100

T100
Showoffs or extremely arrogant people. They deserve a punch to the face

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
sloth people to me.

i do have leadership personally that is why i don't like sloth people to bring the group down in projects.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
pokemon noobs XD

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
For me, it would be people giving you disturbing attentions for teasing you for the sake of their own fun...

also people who insult me for what I have instead of respecting me. I respect others' decisions and personalities but some filipinos of mine rather joke me back in an insulting way than returning the respect.

I had a classmate doing that to me, until I punched him to the face and nearly stabbing his neck with my ballpen as a threat.

The kind that make and then break promises, as well as those who try so hard to be someone they're not and end up screwing it up.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I had a classmate doing that to me, until I punched him to the face and nearly stabbing his neck with my ballpen as a threat.

Protip: Being voilent dosen't give respect. It makes pepole think of you as a retard.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
People who shove their views and opinions down your throat. I admit I act like that sometimes, but I've been trying really hard not to, as I don't like that side of me. And the people who do that tend to be whiners anyway, and I'm not whiny. So yeah... I also don't like people who just like ruining everyone's day. I know they may be upset themselves, but they should either keep it to themselves, or find someone they really trust to talk about it.

treespyro

Vintage much?
No one.

I don't hate types, I just hate the person because types is in a very grey area.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
Evil, disrespectful people, especially those who masquerade as good people by lying about their actions or their intentions behind them, acting good and normal out in the open while removing their mask of good in the shadows, blaming the victim of their evil actions for any damage they have caused, or in any other way attempting to justify their own actions in their selfish and cowardly desire to avoid being brought to justice. And it appears that such people make up the vast majority of this world's population.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
It's individualistic really; I try my best not to 'hate' anyone really but it's inevitable. I can generally work with a lot of people but I feel for you Starsee. It's not easy. =/

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Traits that I dislike in people are:

- Arrogance. Ugh. Boasting is so annoying, and can just completely cut out your self worth. Even if what they're saying is blatantly false.
- Evangelism, which is why I have a rabid hatred of PETA. It's fine to have an opinion, but taking the extremist convert all way makes any valid point you have seem stupid.
- Unnecessary cruelty, like tyrants and bullies. People who purposely make others suffer for the hell of it. These people I hate most of all.
- People who never actually do anything useful, but still somehow stick around and don't get in trouble. Forgetting your homework is one thing, never doing it is another.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I don't like people who think they are better then everyone else, or people who use others for their own enjoyment.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
i hate disrespectfull people, also people who like to tease or bully just for fun and the people who are a bunch of showoffs that think they are the greatest thing to hit earth, it just frustrates me how everyone in school is like that, a bunch of bullies who like fights and to molest others.

garren

kitties will rule
i hate proudful people "oh im so proud to be an american" or any nationality. people save pride for personal acomplishments and not genetic mistakes ok? i hate competitive people, yes a challenge is ok, one reason i dont play halo online is cause all the competitive badmouthing, i mean games are ment to waste time with and have fun. and i would say people who judge others but we are all guilty of that.

edit: and to what wolf prince said, i hated school so much i was lucky they just gave me my diploma

- People who think they are better than others.

- People who act nice in public, but are mean when nobody is watching them, and then blame others and get away with it. I'm a victim of a bully who does this regulary, and the bastard always gets away with it...

- Bullies in general.

- People who lie, doesn't matter about what.

- People who try to blame others for their mistakes.

- People like my two years younger sister: constantly snapping at everyone, and commanding others and expecting them to do everything she wants, while she never does something in return. She treats everybody like they're her slaves.

- People pushing their opinions on others. Everybody is allowed to an opinion, I believe in freedom of speech, but not in forcing others to agree with you.

I don't hate types of people, I hate certain people and I have my reasons for that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Those guys that's like: "Oh, I can **** every girl in this room"
or those girls that are like: "Ooh, I like bleaching the eff out of my hair, and wear tons of makeup"

I also hate the "Ooh, I am so original"-ones
You're all focking identical!

Status
Not open for further replies.