• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What type of player are you?

Thisguy

Battle Lover
I dabble in pretty much everything. I have all the unown, eveelutions, and a few shinies, I have the well-trained team shown in my sig, My flygon has like 22 ribbons and lucario 15, I hatched out most of my team myself (Flygon, Lucario, Raichu, Venusaur, Blastoise), so, Other, for sure.

DemonSjbSnake

I'm probably a trainer and a hint of a breeder and a collector.

I not mad on contests and some appearances.

that is all.............

EarthKeeper

Rocket Champion
trainer/breeder/coordinator/proffessor

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Trainer, Breeder, Collector, trader, and chainer.

If the last two don't count, just ignore them.

encas

Come to me...
Mostly a trainer, breeder, and shiny collector put into a blender. Not much of a Co-Ordinator though; I hate contests.

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I am a trainer and a collector, because I train competitively and I catch 'em all!

Trianer forever battels and the road to be a master

chigz

Pokemon Master
i am a trainer who battles to be a pokemon master.
but i am also a breeder sometimes to get the right nature.
in my previous games i used to collect all the pokemons.

can anyone tell me y my posts dont go high

ShinyCrobat777

<--Watching You
I'd say other for me. I'm not much of a competetive battler, (Although I will have a go when I get Platinum!) I'm a bit of a co-ordinator, and I do train in-game. I'm not much of a collector, and I only breed for female Wobbuffets (They crack me up!)

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning
I'd say I'm a trainer, breeder and collector.

- I breed for IV's, natures and the occasional egg move.
- I battle with the Pokémon I've bred competitively.
- I like to complete the Pokédex.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
In Ruby, I was a Coordinator. It led to me making an RP character that was a coordinator, too.
In Diamond, I'm a novice collector of Shinies~ I'm getting into breeding soon, too, so that my future Platinum Party will be perfect.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
im probably an other.