• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What "unexpected" characters do you think will appear in the stadium during the M8 storyline?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
What on earth are you talking about, it would make perfect sense to do it regardless of whether or not this is Ash’s last series considering the amount of returning characters that have shown up.
It won't have any emotional impact unless he wins and leaves the series after this saga. Otherwise it would be a waste, especially considering the possibility that Ash loses.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I think very unexpected character in M8 will be a main villains: Giovanni, Rose and prof. Amaranth.
Giovanni is still a main villain, Chairman Rose might hide at his hideout and prof. Amaranth might be a villain too and could be a false evil boss which might even working too for Giovanni.
Imagine this scenario:
- After when Ash won/lost in final league Team R attacking now on stadium, stole all champion's pokemon in Pokemon Center and all run away, then shows Chairman Rose everywhere on TV and announces his collaboration with Giovanni and another person who is not disclosed - referring to Professor Amaranth. When Ash manages to stop Giovanni and Rose, things don't work out and they reveal the real plan - Amaranth will use the power to destroy the world with Mew and stolen Ash's Lucario, on Giovanni's orders, and they only draw attention on the very large screen to hide the true plan.

But how can destroy world? Mew has the genetics of transforming each pokemon, and if someone uses the power dishonestly, the pokemon will turn against people and destroy the world. The fury of all pokemons can destroy any place, forests, houses. Remember what it was like with Tentacruel in Original Series, his strength was terrible and it destroyed almost the entire city.

Last edited:

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I think very unexpected character in M8 will be a main villains: Giovanni, Rose and prof. Amaranth.
He's still a main villain, Chairman Rose might hide at his hideout and prof. Amaranth might be a villain too and could be a false evil boss which might even working too for Giovanni.
Imagine this scenario:
- After when Ash won/lost in final league Team R attacking now on stadium, stole all champion's pokemon in Pokemon Center and all run away, then shows Chairman Rose everywhere on TV and announces his collaboration with Giovanni and another person who is not disclosed - referring to Professor Amaranth. When Ash manages to stop Giovanni and Rose, things don't work out and they reveal the real plan - Amaranth will use the power to destroy the world with Mew and stolen Ash's Lucario, on Giovanni's orders, and they only draw attention on the very large screen to hide the true plan.

But how can destroy world? Mew has the genetics of transforming each pokemon, and if someone uses the power dishonestly, the pokemon will turn against people and destroy the world. The fury of all pokemons can destroy any place, forests, houses. Remember what it was like with Tentacruel in Original Series, his strength was terrible and it destroyed almost the entire city.

That's awesome! <3

Meaning we'll get the exact opposite... :(

Yce288

Grass type FTW
If Neesa does appear, i know for sure her clothes will be different than what she wears in the game, i mean look at Olivia, she was given a wrapper because of her revealing clothes.
i dont even need to talk about Misty because she wore a swimsuit in Red and Blue and there was no way Ash would travel around Kanto with a girl wearing a swimsuit(meanwhile topless Kiawe is OK).

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
If Neesa does appear, i know for sure her clothes will be different than what she wears in the game, i mean look at Olivia, she was given a wrapper because of her revealing clothes.
i dont even need to talk about Misty because she wore a swimsuit in Red and Blue and there was no way Ash would travel around Kanto with a girl wearing a swimsuit(meanwhile topless Kiawe is OK).
Finally someone saying it. I’ve been saying it for years now.
So girls in Pokemon can’t wear short clothes but men can actually appear without shirt? Yes, I’m talking about that disgusting Kuku professor and that Kaki teenager from sm. Horrible behaviour of them.

You are wonderful

Yxuro

All of Ash's companions, but i also would like to see some gym leaders watching the Champion of their region fight.

Last edited: