• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What "unexpected" characters do you think will appear in the stadium during the M8 storyline?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
So.... will they explain why Chloe isn't here? I personally never believed she had to be at Ash's matches but perhaps an explanation instead of just icing her out

Kazaam!

What unexpected character do I think will appear in the stadium during the Masters Tournament? Ash's Aunt Hillary.

/j

I think at least one Galarian Gym Leader who hasn't appeared in the anime yet may show up in the stands. Many possibilities exist; it's difficult for me not to mention most of them.

bmw9413

I'm pretty certain Dawn, Serena, Cilan, Clermont, Bonnie and some of the Alola cast will be there. I'm excited/anxious to see Cilan reunite with his two former companions/now turned Champions, they've grown so much since Best Wishes.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
N. I would really love it if he reappeared in some way. Not sure if cheering for Ash is the reason to bring him back, but maybe just a scene where he is watching the PWC on TV could be great. I think we should have explored more from his character and have him as some sort of recurring rival. Him winning the league over Virgil would be more iconic.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I can almost guarantee that Iris and the Alola gang will be spectators, and I wouldn't be surprised of Dawn showed up either. Not sure about Brock, Clemont and Bonnie, but I wouldn't be surprised to see 'em either. Cilan could go either way. Serena though...yeah, I don't see her being in the same physical space as Ash, since there's a possibility that both of them could somehow run into each other, which the writers are apparently terrified of.

So the most surprising characters to see in the stands would be her and Koharu.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Since we saw an un expected perfection, Mairin, I wont be surprised if we see more Kalos characters .. Maybe Bonnie and Clemont

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Lillie definitely will at least stream his matches if she isn't in the stadium since she's been watching his battles that way.
I’m willing to bet that in Alola they’re having a live stream of the Masters 8 either at the Pokémon School or at Lillie’s home.