• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Upcoming Movies Are You Looking Forward To?

shoz999

Sure, sure. Go for it.
What upcoming movies are you looking forward to? Simple topic.

Looking forward to Dune. If your a huge Star Wars fan, Dune is interesting because one of the major inspirations to Star Wars is Dune which was the Star Wars of books for it's time.

Storm the Lycanroc

Honestly the only film I'm interested in seeing is Black Widow since I've been eagerly anticipating what they do next in the MCU.

While most people may complain about there not being little to no new releases due to COVID-19 I can say the opposite. I've found being disconnected from the entertainment industry has been been better for my mental health. As I see it I'm not being constantly marketed towards to get excited for the next big thing.

Also I cant find any excitement in the science fiction genre since most of the series have gone downhill. Mainly due to bad storytelling or being an allegory for real world politics. I want to watch a movie to escape the real world, not see the same crap I experience the same stuff but in the future! (Examples being Star Trek, Star Wars, and Doctor Who)

EmberFireTrainer

Nobody special. Just a Pokémon fan.
I kind of want to see the new 007 movie, No Time to Die. I've actually only seen one 007 movie, Skyfall. I thought it was pretty good but I only saw like the last half of it. I saw the preview though for No Time to Die and now I want to see it. The plot looks really interesting.

As much as I want to, I am honestly not sure if I feel comfortable or even will be able to see this or any movie in a theater. If not, I'll definitely watch it when it comes out to stream / download / dvd.

Reinhardt

I know nothing about the Dune franchise other than it has Alaskan Bull Worms, but I'm eager to see the inside of a cinema again and the trailer looked decent, so I'll definitely be seeing Dune. I'm also looking forward to watching Godzilla vs. Kong, because that one's been delayed a couple of times now. While I was looking forward to Jurassic World: Dominion, after catching the last two Jurassic World movies on TV recently and both of them not being as good as I remember, I'm not as excited for Dominion now.

Storm the Lycanroc

I know nothing about the Dune franchise other than it has Alaskan Bull Worms, but I'm eager to see the inside of a cinema again and the trailer looked decent, so I'll definitely be seeing Dune. I'm also looking forward to watching Godzilla vs. Kong, because that one's been delayed a couple of times now. While I was looking forward to Jurassic World: Dominion, after catching the last two Jurassic World movies on TV recently and both of them not being as good as I remember, I'm not as excited for Dominion now.
Honestly the Jurassic Park/World series has gone so crazy and has such ludicrous science I'm expecting them to genetically create a dragon. How? By combining the genes of dinosaurs, eagles, and hot peppers obviously!