• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Upcoming Movies Are You Looking Forward To?

Sanron228

I'm really looking forward to The Matrix 4. For me, it's a cult movie. Which has been waiting for its sequel for a long time. What's important to me is what service to use to watch movies. Because it's my comfort and my convenience. For me the favorite is fmovies. There I found all the new releases that will appear on the site. Now I'm looking forward to enjoying Matrix 4. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed with the sequel to this iconic story.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I originally wasn't interested in watching No Time To Die because the trailers didn't impress me, but I think I definitely will see it when it's out, because A) I've seen all of the other Daniel Craig James Bond movies so I may as well see it through to the end, and B) a new cinema is opening in a town near me at the end of this month, and No Time To Die will be the first movie they'll show on opening day, so I want to check that out.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Brief answer: So many things to look forward to! Eternals, SpiderMan:NoWayHome are at the top of the list at the moment.

Long answer: See below...

What upcoming movies are you looking forward to? Simple topic.

Looking forward to Dune. If your a huge Star Wars fan, Dune is interesting because one of the major inspirations to Star Wars is Dune which was the Star Wars of books for it's time.

The trailers for Dune REALLY impress me a lot, though I have zero knowledge of the franchise nor am I that big on SciFi in general. I'm just scared that it will go to a streaming service I don't subscribe to and miss out at this point.

If you're wondering how little a SciFi-fan I am... well.. I've got Disney+, have seen StarWars Episode 1-8. Have had able opportunity to see Episode 9, but haven't. Just not excited for it anymore. Word of mouth has also killed that franchise to be honest.

Honestly the only film I'm interested in seeing is Black Widow since I've been eagerly anticipating what they do next in the MCU.

While most people may complain about there not being little to no new releases due to COVID-19 I can say the opposite. I've found being disconnected from the entertainment industry has been been better for my mental health. As I see it I'm not being constantly marketed towards to get excited for the next big thing.

You bring up a good point. While I do feel as if I have been disconnected for a while, there's still plenty of televised content that has drawn my attention. Shows like WandaVision, Falcon&WinterSoldier, Loki have drawn in huge crowds by virtue of being Marvel-content.

Outside of that, I've found myself watching older sitcoms with my girlfriend and I've finally seen StrangerThings.

Also, what is your opinion on BlackWidow now that you probably have seen it by now?

Black Widow and Wonder Woman 1984 right now. Eventually, other DC and Marvel movies, but who knows when they'll come out.

Also, I am keeping my eye on the live action Little Mermaid. That was my favorite movie as a kid, and I'm hoping Disney doesn't mess this up.

Marvel seems to be on a roll again. Shang-Chi has done well in the theaters, so there's hope that Eternals will follow suit in November and Spider-Man:NWH will go on as planned in December. Also, not really a movie, but the Disney+ shows have me hyped.

Seems as if the Little Mermaid is taking its time to be released. :(

Since lots of companies are moving some of their blockbusters to streaming services what's everyones opinion? Would prefer to watch them at home or mind going back to the theater once the pandemic is over?

My opinion is that that's fine. They need to make money somehow. Shelving movies costs them money and I don't want the pandemic to affect me any further then it has to. I'm not afraid of going to the movies (vaccinated and measures will be set aside in 10 days in my country), but I can understand when people are when measures are still in full effect. Then paying 30 bucks for unlimited access is actually a good deal.

I originally wasn't interested in watching No Time To Die because the trailers didn't impress me, but I think I definitely will see it when it's out, because A) I've seen all of the other Daniel Craig James Bond movies so I may as well see it through to the end, and B) a new cinema is opening in a town near me at the end of this month, and No Time To Die will be the first movie they'll show on opening day, so I want to check that out.

Wow! A cinema opening in this day and age is actually a sight to behold (not even being sarcastic). Lots of cinema's have been closing down because of the pandemic, so yeah, go support them!

That being said, I'm probably going to see NTTD with my father and uncle as we've seen Quantum of Solace, SkyFall and Spectre together as well. I fell asleep during Quantum of Solace, so honestly don't remember much of it.. That was during a time of my life where I pulled allnighters for school-work and usually pretended to be focused during the day (who am I kidding, I was found sleeping in all my classes aside from German - which ironically ended up being my worst graded subject in the end) - but doing an all-nighter the night before, having school the next day and then sitting in a comfortable cinema seat at 9pm was basically setting myself up for disaster..

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Honestly, it’s the new MLP movie. I’m curious as to see how it will play out and if my theory about the plot is correct.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Wow! A cinema opening in this day and age is actually a sight to behold (not even being sarcastic). Lots of cinema's have been closing down because of the pandemic, so yeah, go support them!
It's a bit of a long story, this new place is run by a local company that ran another cinema in the same town which did shut down this year, but not because of the lockdowns. It was because the shopping mall the first cinema was in didn't want them there any more and ended the contracts. So now they've moved into an empty building and rebranded under a new name.

ckd89

black widow and shang chi and eternals and no time to die godzilla vs kong the batman detective pikachu 2 the movie and the animated super mario brothers movie that was announced recently a proper english dub of animal crossing the movie would've been nice

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
No Way Home
Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness
Dune (What are you waiting for?! Go see it in movie theaters while you can!)
Ghostbusters: Afterlife
The new Matrix movie

Last edited: