• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What upcoming video games are you looking forward to?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'll definitely be getting Borderlands 3 and Planetside Arena, and I have my eyes on Starbase, although I'll have to see what it actually plays like when it's released.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Outer Worlds on the Nintendo Switch... that's so weird. Should I get it? I normally buy these sorts of games on PC, not Switch. I've never played any of the Fallouts on console, always PC. I'm mildly intrigued by the Switch port but as an alternative over the PC version? Wadda ya guys think?

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Frontier's new sim game Planet Zoo. I used to love the Zoo Tycoon franchise when I was younger, but I haven't heard good things about the 2013 XBox One revival, Planet Zoo looks more like a proper spiritual successor to Zoo Tycoon.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Frontier's new sim game Planet Zoo. I used to love the Zoo Tycoon franchise when I was younger, but I haven't heard good things about the 2013 XBox One revival, Planet Zoo looks more like a proper spiritual successor to Zoo Tycoon.

Oh, I am really looking forward to this one! Zoo Tycoon I and II were awesome and I enjoyed trawling through the (now super dated) zoopedia articles for each of the animals. It definitely fed that zoo/animal kick that stuck with me till I got my degree in zoology. Here's hoping they don't screw it up!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Outer Worlds
Forgot it was even coming out this year lol
I thought it was a 2020 game for so dumb reason
Fallout New Vegas people.... I see this as an absolute win!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Call of Duty Modern Warfare: First time playing CoD in 3 years.

Pokemon Sword: Our first true core game for the Switch.

Animal Crossing New Horizons: I've been waiting for a new mainline AC since 2015. Finally happened even though it got pushed back to March 2019.

Cyberpunk 2077: The hype around this game is astonishing. Also Keanu Reeves.

These are my "must" games. There are others I like but not tempted to buy it on launch.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Just added Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.

Last edited:

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
You can now Jedi outcast and Jedi academy too my wishlist for the Switch

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I'm currently looking forward to:

Ni No Kuni Remastered
DOOM Eternal
Bonderlands 3
Digimon Survive
Cyberpunk 2077
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III/IV (well both are out in Japan but I want English localizations and PC ports for both)
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Code Vain
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Shenmue 3
Phantasy Star Online 2

shoz999

Looking forward to Daemon X Machina. On a side note, I just realized something about the title. Daemon X Machina means Demon x Machine... Demon in the machine. Surely that's not hinting towards a Ghost in the Shell-inspired plot! :rolleyes:

shoz999

Is it just me or is every Nintendo exclusive going to get review-bombed on Metacritic? Let's Go, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain and now Daemon x Machina is getting a bunch of zeroes for random or stupid reasons. On the side note, at least I know that so many people who don't own a Nintendo console are pretty jealous at the Nintendo Switch library lol.