• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What upcoming video games are you looking forward to?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’d rather play it on my Switch tbh.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

The Mega Champion

NEO: The World Ends With You

A PIPE DREAM HAS BECOME REALITY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS. HELP.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

A PIPE DREAM HAS BECOME REALITY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS. HELP.
There's only one way to react..................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEFDBXCBDFCVRSDFXHCBVKOSZMSEKdfKVCSTDFCBXVKMBTWHDAYESYESYESYESYESYESSHSTDGCBVKOMKTSDGBVCKPKOMYKESDEYSEYHDGBCVYESYESYESYESHDGCBVKCMKESTDFMXBC;PKAOESDZXMKVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NPC

sleep researcher
According to the Capcom leak, Dragon's Dogma 2 is in development. So I'm looking forward to that for sure.

Also Elden Ring (OOOOH, ELDEN RING)

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to is Hollow Knight: Silksong, but lord only knows when that's coming out. (Soon I hope, lol.) I am also interested to see what kind of Pokemon game will fill the gap year between SW/SH and the next mainline game.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Most of the games I'm actually interested in are ones we know nothing about. Nothing beyond the fact they're in development that is. Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, and Breath of the Wild sequel

The Mega Champion

I'm pretty sure I've posted/said this before. But oh well I guess.

Besides... it was finally confirmed that it's coming out in the U.S. and even has an english dub. So I'm getting it for sure now.

Persona 5: The Phantom Strikers (a.k.a. Persona 5 Scramble)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Pokemon Legends Arceus

Legend of Zelda: BOTW sequel
Monster Hunter Rise
Bravely Default 2
Super Mario 3d World + Bowser's Fury
Digimon Survive
Splatoon 3

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It's been confirmed that Biomutant will be coming out this year. May 25th specifically.

So Biomutant for sure now. Here's a GameSpot article for evidence.

I can't believe this game is finally coming out. It's been in development so long that it's hard to be at all hype for it. Lol

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
God of War Ragnarok
Horizon Forbidden West
Bravely Default 2

I'm sure Nintendo and TPC will push more on Feb and March, but that's then.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
God of War Ragnarok
Horizon Forbidden West
Bravely Default 2

I'm sure Nintendo and TPC will push more on Feb and March, but that's then.
Yeah, Nintendo hasn't really announced much of anything just yet, so I'm just looking forward to Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for right now.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I'm definitely looking forward to Super Mario 3D World (especially since I never had a copy of the original).

Another game I'm looking forward to is Cris Tales (I like everything I've seen so far with this one).