• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What upcoming video games are you looking forward to?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Far Cry 6
Pokemon Snap and DP remakes

Mass Effect 4 - still awhiles off but I'm excited!

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Resident Evil 8. Daniela,daughters and Alcina are really interesting hot.

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Looking forward to mostly PS4/PS5( Have no idea when I’ll buy a PS5,not enough games yet to justify buying one now,even so it’s out of stock everywhere anyway.Don’t know if I’ll just stick to the PS4 versions yet.

Digimon Survive(PS4)
Ratchet and Clank PS5
Tales Of Arise (PS4)
Stray (PS4/PS5)
Kena Bridge of Spirits(PS4/PS5)
Horizon Forbidden West(PS4/PS5)
Pokemon DP remakes if they are coming.
Final Fantasy 16(PS5)
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (PS4/PS5)

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Nintendo Switch:
-Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
-Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
-New Pokemon Snap
-Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
-Pokemon Legends: Arceus
-Rune Factory 5
-Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town

PC (I'm planning to get a gaming PC in the future):
-Digimon Survive
-Final Fantasy VII Remake
-Monster Hunter Rise
-Tales of Arise

The Mega Champion

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends: Arceus

Probably more the 2nd than the 1st. I'm just glad there are not shitty BS Go/Let's Go mechanics in it

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Shining Pearl (I don't mind the chibi style after seeing enough youtube videos joking on it)
Pokemon Legends: Arceus (I'm hoping we get more news soon)
Super Squidlit (Squidlit is one of the few cheap games I got on the eshop that is almost like a gameboy game on the eshop. Can't wait for the better longer sequel)
New Pokemon Snap (still need to preorder)
Breath of the Wild 2 (whenever it releases)
FF7 Remake 2 (I'm a bit bummed the PS5 gets the bonus episode that the PS4 FF7 remake game doesn't, but oh well here's to the sequel. PS4 FF7 remake game is still really well done though.)
That's it! :D

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Might be a prediciton with no evidence but I'll say The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 10 Anniversary Edition. Who doesn't wanna play the re-re-remastered version of Skyrim on PS5 and Xbox?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Legends Arceus, New Pokemon Snap, Skyward Sword HD, BotW 2, and Miitopia are what I’m most interested in right now. Already started a preorder for Skyward Sword.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
There's this really cool game I just saw the trailer of called Weaving Tides coming out next month, on Switch and PC at minimum. Aesthetically and musically it gives me Journey vibes. Gameplay wise it's a "3D platformer"...that has you ride on cloth dragons to sove puzzles in the breaking down world. Yes I'm looking forward to it 'cause it involves dragons and they seem to be legit characters instead of just mounts and/or silent. And just the general look and feel of it. Plus cloth dragons, CLOTH DRAGONS. I love me some original (and/or rarely seen) dragon ideas.

Now will I play it as soon as it comes out? I have no clue since I'm still busy on other games (-cough-atlusremakepersona1andpersona2dualogysomorepeoplewillplaythem-cough-) I've really wanted to play for a while but who knows?