• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What upcoming video games are you looking forward to?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Still looking forward to Skyward Sword. I just bought new Joy Cons just to play it with motion controls and only have $13 left to pay off my preorder. Also the Switch port of the first Shantae game which comes out on my birthday.

joombo

Apex Legends for me, I can play this game for hours! I found apex legends weapon tier list with the best guns that will help champions rock the ranked S8. So convy, it can help me to climb high in ranked Season 8. This game is really awesome, I want to compete it Season 8.

Last edited:

Ascended Dialga

The games I'm looking forward to the most are Splatoon 3, Skyward Sword HD, the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl remakes, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Sonic Colors Ultimate, and Blaster Master Zero III.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
E3 has come and go, so here is my list for the rest of this year plus next January.

WarioWare: Get it together! (September 10): AAAH a new warioware game! Now with co-op play!

Metroid Dread (October 8): I gasped when the name "Dread" appeared. I heard it back in the late 2000s in the internet. Now it is the real deal and I'm happy.

Battlefield 2042 (October 22): I'm skipping this year's CoD game. I already played MW2019 and CW consecutively, for that I'm taking a break from the series. Battlefield going to the future setting has got me hyped. Haven't played a BF game since BF1. Can't wait to return to this!

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond (November 19): Of course I'm buying this. A remake of one of my favorite gens!

Advanced Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp (December 3): Another game I gasped, I thought they would never bring this series back. Even though I wasn't good on playing it back in the GBA. I still want to buy it to support the series as well learning the game's mechanics.

Pokemon Legends Arceus (January 28): I was intrigued from the reveal trailer, and I still want more. This is a interesting concept from GameFreak and I really really hope this delivers.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! FINALLY! AFTER YEARS AND YEARS, THE CROSSBELL GAMES FROM THE TRAILS OF SERIES ARE FINALLY GETTING LOCALIZED AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Trails of Zero trailer
Trails of Azure trailer

I am SO happy! And hyped! even tho i probably won't be able to play those versions Even though I only recently got into the series. Still AHHHHHHHH the Special Support Section are ready to deploy!

Captain Jigglypuff

Three more weeks before Skyward Sword HD comes out! I’m hoping that I’ll get lucky and find a Loftwing Amiibo. I managed to find Banjo Kazooie and the Mario 3D World Amiibos on release day or the day after. I can’t wait to playth3 game as I got to the part where you needed to use the minecart to get to the Sandship before I quit because the motion controls were giving me difficulty to get past the gaps. I was tolerant of the motion controls on the Wii and accepted that my sword swings might not have been done the way as the game wanted them to be but using the Beetle annoyed me.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Here's my current list of games I'm looking forward to:
Metroid Dread
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Metroid Prime 4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
As of right now, the only games I'm looking forward to other than Pokémon are Metroid Dread and Breath of the Wild 2.

Dread is literally the first Metroid game that genuinely caught my attention, so I'm quite excited for it.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
NEO: TWEWY, the D/P remakes, and Tales of Arise! NieR ReIncarnation too, if that counts as a video game (moba, but still counts I think lol)

I am so incredibly excited for NEO: TWEWY you have no idea.. Played the game when it came out in 2008 and it's been had such a huge role in my teenage years and helped me fight a lot of tough stuff.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
*obligatory BotW2 mention*
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! FINALLY! AFTER YEARS AND YEARS, THE CROSSBELL GAMES FROM THE TRAILS OF SERIES ARE FINALLY GETTING LOCALIZED AAAAAAAHHHHH!
This is cool, but on the other hand, Hajimari/Reverie is now going to be released three years out from its Japanese date, and who knows how long of a window Kuro will have now (since they'd have to release it a year after Hajimari just to keep the three years, but the games have mostly taken two years -- meaning Kuro could take four or more). I'd rather them keep the series as current as possible, so I don't have to futilely attempt to avoid spoilers for literally years, especially since Zero/Azure had multiple fan translations already. Of course, I don't understand why it takes 2-3 years to localize them in the first place, as I can't think of any other active series that takes anywhere near that long.
NEO: TWEWY, the D/P remakes, and Tales of Arise! NieR ReIncarnation too, if that counts as a video game (moba, but still counts I think lol)

I am so incredibly excited for NEO: TWEWY you have no idea.. Played the game when it came out in 2008 and it's been had such a huge role in my teenage years and helped me fight a lot of tough stuff.
I agree, TWEWY is amazing, and easily in my top 5 all-time games. Still, as much as I want to, I don't think I can get NEO on release, given how many stinkers Square-Enix has put out in the last decade, so I'll have to wait a bit and see the reception it gets. (Especially given their stunt with that countdown a few years back that ended up being the phone version of TWEWY or whatever.)

Tales of Arise is probably the next game I'll get on day 1, though. It's just a shame, because I've bought the past few Tales games' special editions, but Arise's is almost $200. Considering I don't even care about the crap they come with, and mostly bought them to support the games, that's just too steep a price.

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
I’m most hyped for Monster Hunter Stories 2! Also looking forward to the Skyward Sword Remaster and the Pokémon D/P Remakes.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Never played a Metroid game but Dread was one of the only three things that I wanted to buy from the E3 Direct. One of the other ones was Advanced Wars. SMT V is also on my radar.

Captain Jigglypuff

Never played a Metroid game but Dread was one of the only three things that I wanted to buy from the E3 Direct. One of the other ones was Advanced Wars. SMT V is also on my radar.
I don’t have much experience with the Metroid series myself. I’ve played a bit of the first three games and got to the spider boss in Fusion but that’s pretty much all I’ve done. Dread does seem interesting and I do want the Amiibo pack because the figure look great and would make some pretty unique display options.

ckd89

Pokémon legends arceus Metroid prime 4 I might get Metroid dread for xmas LOZ: OOT HD Remake Pokémon emerald 4k remake Mario kart 9 Pokémon sword 2 BOTW2 SMO2 Super Mario NFL crossover style sports game I can't stop laughing about Luigi getting sacked 5 trillion times by jj watt and a return of Mario sluggers franchise and mario strikers switch the rumored f-zero title for switch and Mother 3 localized for USA finally starfox switch splatoon 3

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Know it’s been out for a couple of months now but I’ll probably pick up Skyward Sword HD tomorrow (yay for having Fridays off) so I’m looking forward to playing it.

The Mega Champion

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

a.k.a. the best Kirby game ever made (potentially at least)