• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What UU/NU pkmns you have on your team most of the time?

Yea Gardevoir is UU.
I have Milotic and Altaria usually with me all the time.

The UU and NU list has better designed based pokemon than any other tier in my opinion.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Gardevoir is indeed UU.

I have Blaziken (I don't care what anyone says, non Speed Boost Blaziken will alway be UU to me, unless it's some kind of tournament of course), and Krookodile if he's even UU, not sure. I'll also have a Feraligatr when I get it.

No. 1 Machop Fan

On my troll team on PO, I have Zoroark, Espeon, Ditto and Shedinja.

Last edited:

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
as in focus shedninja?

I put the focus sash on my shedninja too, but I think people are too smart for that nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
My whole team is UU for the most part. The UU/NU pokemon are bastiodon, Haxorus, cofagrigus, and vanilluxe

Kalosian

So long
I use Ledian, Pelipper, Glaceon and Torterra in Diamond, Leafeon and Ampharos in Pearl. I also use a Delibird for flying in Black.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Well, if you're talking in game, I rarely have OUs unless they're in like, the first few routes for whatever reason. On my competitive teams I pretty much constantly roll UUs except for a few pokemon, because the BW tiers list barely exists, so i just took pokemon that suit my weather choices.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Is their a chart showing un and UU pokemon so I could check a few?

Well, I love galvantula...

Zibdas

not bad
I have Nosepass, but I have no idea what tier he's on.

Uncle_Starburst

Typhlosion on my Johto team.

Eruption all day. Erry day... until I get hit...

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
i have lots of fully evolved pokemon i just throw into teams. if its pokedex number is from #461 weavile - #472 froslass then I'm bound to use it every once in a while.
Exept lickilicky. that thing just stinks. I have one. When was the last time I used it? I Havn't.

Last edited: