• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Fenix

Tremulant
Playing Scribblenauts atm, I'm positively impressed.

Favorite words so far are "LHC" and "God".

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'm playing Dragon Quest XIII atm.

It's a nice game to play casually, and possibly the longest game I've ever played.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
The Beatles: Rock Band
I love the artistic style used in it. Looks amazing, and the songs sound great. Just wish there was more though.

bugcatcherjason

bioshock for the playstation 3.

it's amazing so far. i love how the recordings give away clues to the origin of rapture or the motives behind some of the things they did.

Waldorf

ungrateful
Finished Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. Considering starting XIII. I've heard good and bad things. Otherwise I might go ahead and play through the entire Ace Attorney series and be done with that already.

I'm playing Pokemon Sapphire. I haven't played it in ages and it was in my room just collecting dust so i decided to delete the old data (got all the pokemon i want from it on Diamond) and try out a new team. I like going under water i just think it's really cool ^_^

Lionessmon

Currently splitting my time between Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (chasing missed puzzles), Dragon Quest: Chapters of the Chosen (very addictive) and Pokemon Plat (Training up on Iron Isle before heading for Snowpoint)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Recently, I've been too engrossed in Kirby Super Star Ultra ever since I got the game 2 days ago. This game is so much fun, though!!! :3 But anyway... on the side, I'm also still playing MKWii and Brawl, as well as a hint of Pokemon Platinum. :]

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
^ Jesus, that sig...

Uh, Team Fortress 2. Also working on a TF2 pic in Garry's Mod, along with trying out Wiremod. Latest accomplishment: I made an automatic moving screen door.

Concept

Führer of Fun
Currently playing through Platinum, partly for research for a fic I have in the works, partly for fun (although I have better games I could be completing. Dragon Quest Monster: Joker and Twilight Princess both come to mind.)

Waldorf

ungrateful
The HeartGold/SoulSilver news flood has sent me into a Pearl spiel; just running through the Elite 4 over and over, raising some of the Pokémon I like. With any luck I'll get burnt out soon and get back to playing through XIII.

Dragonking

I just finished Mass Effect 1200 GS, and working on Lost Odyssey. Other then shiny hunting on my DS games.