• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Cobalt_Latios

Currently working on completing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes from the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Going pretty well. I think I'll squeeze in a few hours of playtime from Platinum, just to get some stuff done since having played it.

<C_L>

ferrywayes

Hhhhmmmmm very nice question.
There are many new games available.
But i am still playing super Mario, Because it is the best one at all over.
I am playing from last 12 years.
But i am not mad for games so i am usually playing on weekends.
So may be super Mario is boring for new generation.

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
Playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy on the PSP and GTA IV on the PC.

Both sick *** games.

ironknight42

Tales of Vesperia...again

Rome Total War...just because

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Been playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, helping my brother get to HR 7.
Also started replaying Twilight Princess with Wind Waker my next replay.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare... EPIC game... I was going to play straight all day, but I got a text from a friend, and did other stuff, so I could only play for a few hours, I'm in ACT I, not sure how far through, but I've just done some stuff in a helicopter...

SmartD

Now I'm playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village. It's pretty good, there's so much mystery.

Koridojo_Blaziken

Still hooked on Kingdom Hearts II, though lately I've also been playing more of Final Fantasy X and Pokemon Coliseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. Tried playing Dark Cloud again, but I keep getting killed at the final boss in the first dungeon. T_T

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Completed COD 4 today, surprisingly short story mode, but what there was of it, was excellent... It has got to be the GREATEST game on any console. The graphics were amazing, over the next few days I will hone my skills on harder modes, then beware online players...