• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Video Game are you currently playing?

Chris

Old Coot
Dreamcast - Shenumue and Skies of Arcadia
DS - Pokemon HeartGold
PC - Team Fortress 2 and Curse of Monkey Island

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
HeartGold, since it finally came in today.

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
i'm playing pokemon shiny gold right now

Plan on adding Fifa 10 to the list tomorrow but at the moment

ICC 09
Batman Arkham Asylum
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Last edited:

Koridojo_Blaziken

Kingom Hearts 358/2 Days.

I just got the game, and so far I am LOVING it. X3 Especially mission mode, where I get to play as Marluxia or Demyx! Fwee...Kori's a happy fan girl...

...why am I referring to myself in third person? o_O

Divine Judgment

鐘を鳴らして 君を捜すよ
Fallout 3. That game's endless! There's so much to do.

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
Just finished my Bowsers Inside Story playthrough the other night.
I'll probably finally get around to finishing my Henry Hatsworth, Mother 3 and Symphony of the Night playthroughs now.

Koridojo_Blaziken

Thinking about getting Disagea. Just to see these cursed penguin-type creatures called "Prinnies" that a Fanfiction.net aquaintance of mine keeps raving about...doods. XD

Cobalt_Latios

Was playing a session of Platinum, and MP3: C on the Metroid Prime Trilogy disc.

I don't remember Rundas being that difficult... took me three tries. :s.

<C_L>

PkmnTrainerJ

As always, I've a few games that I'm playing:

PS2 - Mortal Kombat: Deception (Going through Shujinko's story as I've been watching Konquest and browsing the MK Wikia of late)
PS2 - Kingdom Hearts (Restarting the series before Days comes out here)
PSP - Dissidia: Final Fantasy (Just clearing the last few bits of Shade Impulse)
PSP - Final Fantasy VII (About to fight Proud Clod, accidentally levelled up too much though)
DS - Pokémon Platinum (Grinding before the Elite Four)

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I'm alternating between Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (NDS) and Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii). I enjoyed playing KH: 358/2 Days, though it's not up to the par with PS2 versions (graphic-wise).

Koridojo_Blaziken

Currently? ...none, really. I've reached that point in both KHII and KH 358/2 Days where I'm completely stuck and can't go any further. T_T KHII, it's trying to get past Luxord in the World that Never Was. KH 358/2 Days, it's that point in Agrabah where you have to follow Pete without getting caught by him or letting him out of your sight. Every time I end up getting caught.

And the first Kingdom Hearts...I've already been beaten five times by Chernabog, so I was going to go level up some more and get all the synthesis materials to try and strengthen up. Unfortunately my controller has started acting screwy--not on any other game, just this one... o_O

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I've mostly been playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I've been trying to get Sephiroth to level 100 so I can fight my friend in a fair fight. He wanted to fight when he has Cloud at level 100 and I had Sephioth level 12.

I've been thinking about getting Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. If I do then I would probably switch between the two

Waldorf

ungrateful
Ever since my copy of Oscar Wao arrived it has been sidetracking me from video games, but lately I have been playing Mega Man Legends 2.

Now that I have the four Ace Attorney games, I'm thinking of going ahead and playing through them all to get it over with (and understand what's going on in the upcoming Edgeworth game), so I just might do that!